The average of you guys surf the web?

Since being in this forum and since i got to know audiogalaxy i surf a lot.
Mostly at night,maybe 3 or 4 hours(for my average this is a lot:D )
I still don't use flatrate but i think i will do so soon. Up to know it has never been worth it since i never spent that much time in the web.

Hey! seems to be be iam not the only person who is addicted to the internet ;p

Due to the fact ive got a dsl-connection im online 24 hours a day..
just sitting 6-10 Hours in front of my computer my girlfriend is really annoyed too ;D

But surfing the net, communicating to other people and downloading new music bands is too nice to give up - even for a girlfriend !

Cya !!!

They are kinda hard to remember. I surf a lot more now on the weekends. It's 2:38 A.M. and I'm still online. :)

If I ever hear anyone saying that they are using cable or DSL or T1 (well, if you're loaded :lol: ). I'll kick their coconuts :D

I spend something about 3-4 hours a day on the net (56K), usually during the night. Few months ago I was on the net even during job time, but my boss decide to buy a crappy firewall :cry:

Must resurrect this thread for my evil purposes

Argh!!!!!! I can't believe this!!!! My e-mail server is gone; I just went to the website and there is no server for my e-mail there! How am I supposed to get my newsletters and e-mails? :cry: :cry:

Okay, enough venting for now... Everyone ignore and carry on. :)

A desperation party sounds good right now. :cry:

My server is good since it saves rainforest with each e-mail (through the company's ad revenue), but it occasionally shuts down. This is the only time the whole domain has gone under. Once it shut down and it lost a bunch of my newsletters. I wonder where they are... probably floating around in space...

Originally posted by mousewings
Argh!!!!!! I can't believe this!!!! My e-mail server is gone; I just went to the website and there is no server for my e-mail there! How am I supposed to get my newsletters and e-mails? :cry: :cry:
Okay, enough venting for now... Everyone ignore and carry on. :)

Good, I was going to write to you a while ago...my mail won't be lost :p

My time online definitely increased since I got ADSL :)p) a few months ago, and even more since I discovered the UM board a few weeks ago... In the weekend or when I've got a day off it has happened that I was surfing pretty much the whole day... I've also lost quite some sleep, I'm going to bed way too late (sometimes towards 3:00 AM, even when I have to get up at like 7:15 for work) cause I can't stop surfing... My harddrive is almost full now too from downloading loads of audio and especially video.

Yay! My e-mail domain host is back up... hmm... I found out the server was still up, but only the domain was down. I was able to access my mail by going to a cache which took me to the server. um... the main thing is that it is back up (a lot less complication).

I am happy. :D

I spend on average about 5-10 hours on the net, mostly depends whether I am at university and whether or not there are computers in the classrooms (for some subjects there aren't any). When I am at home and have nothing else to do that value jumps to 12+.