The Backroom, Austin

i live in san angelo, and i need a place to crash, lol...

i hate driving back at 3 in the morning like i did with the Nile tour

I live in Austin, I just found out about this show, can't fucking wait!!!!!!!!!!! I got so excited when I first heard that! Fuck, this will be great!!!!

my cousin lives in Austin and im pretty sure she wouldnt mind me dropping by unexpected :heh: , this is the closest chance I have of seeing Opeth seeing as no San Antonio or Mcallen(HAHA !!!!) shows have been planned :yuk:

Why isn't there a Dallas show, damn it!

I'm half way between Oklahoma City and Dallas. It's only like an hour and a half drive either way. Austin is like 5 hours away.

Fuck Opeth, then :lol:

seriously, i drove a few hours from san angelo for the stapping young lad, nile, dark tranquillity, napalm death concert there....

it was a bitch driving all that way back the next morning with no sleep...

ild be willing to pay if someone would let me crash...;)

come on, you wouldnt leave a fellow opethian hanging would you?

seriously, i drove a few hours from san angelo for the stapping young lad, nile, dark tranquillity, napalm death concert there....

it was a bitch driving all that way back the next morning with no sleep...

ild be willing to pay if someone would let me crash...;)

come on, you wouldnt leave a fellow opethian hanging would you?
Did you go alone? I just wonder if we saw eachother, cause I was there too. Awesome show.
Anyways, how old are you?

To Azogue:
Hey, I was just wondering, will this be an age restricted show too?

I live in Mexico, something like 12 hours from Austin, but I'm willing to pay whatever is needed, as long as they let me in.

Thanks in advance.

The show should be all ages...im about 99% sure.... so you shouldnt have anything to worry about, just prepare to wait in a LONG ass line. :\

To Morningrise:
Did you go alone? I just wonder if we saw eachother, cause I was there too. Awesome show.
Anyways, how old are you?

Yeah, I went alone. I was wearing a black hoodie for a while, then i tied it to a pole and was wearing a black t-shirt... I had on a bright ass Yellow UNC-chapel hill carolina tarhills hat. i was at the very front for most of the show...
yes it was awesome.... devy owned, dt owned, the berzerker were kinda lame but that was prolly cause they were opening act, nile was great mosh music and napalm was crazy...
I'm 18, why?

Azogue said:
Hey, I was just wondering, will this be an age restricted show too?

I live in Mexico, something like 12 hours from Austin, but I'm willing to pay whatever is needed, as long as they let me in.

Thanks in advance.

Technically I think it's 18+, but I've never seen that enforced at the backroom...

me too, just i hear the new album is kind of a let down.
damn work... and damn appointment at the tity bar... if it werent for that i would be there.