the band,the cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dimented_Boy
why dont u go away and write and record a song thats much better than Area 54 and send it to us?

becasue i dont try and pass myself of as a musician like they try to do,but iam sure given the breaks they have been i would have made 100% more effort,and a better job than those so called loser musicians did!

Originally posted by silentplanetscot

or u u slapper,i wasted £5 on u and u were a duff shag!!

Oooo good one. You really got me that time, and it only took you a few days to come back with that. Did you have to go and check your mums business card to see how to spell slapper?

Now, now - I think it would be best if we just ignored the mindless fuckwit and then hopefully he'll go away and find some other people to play with.

*waves* bye ignorant Scots-man, if I ever meet you at a gig then I'll take great pleasure in taking you unawares from behind with a broken bottle... but then you'd probably like that. *bye*

Originally posted by Bitch of Babylon

Oooo good one. You really got me that time, and it only took you a few days to come back with that. Did you have to go and check your mums business card to see how to spell slapper?

no i checked urs! under the bit where it said over the hill slapper is so desperate she seeks anyone for good time for 50 p(overpriced)

Originally posted by Ian 'E' Edwards
Now, now - I think it would be best if we just ignored the mindless fuckwit and then hopefully he'll go away and find some other people to play with.

*waves* bye ignorant Scots-man, if I ever meet you at a gig then I'll take great pleasure in taking you unawares from behind with a broken bottle... but then you'd probably like that. *bye*

not much chance of any of that happening,1stly if u like this crap then we,ll never be at the same gig and 2ndly,u,ll never take me unawares or from behind,and a bottle woludnt enter any where near me,my ur sad ,u need weapons to fight ur battles,loser! i have 2 fists and even one would take you out ,if not i have 2 feet as well,take a case of bottles u,ll still lose!

Originally posted by Bitch of Babylon
s'pose you're right Ian... I'll try to bite my tongue in future;)
I'm a good girl really:Shedevil:

is that what grandad told ya last night when he couldnt get it up u but u said u understood!!??

"At least we have a national dress!!!"

That's the funniest fuckin' thing i've ever read on this forum:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: @ Raven, dirty sod ;)

So youre plan mr scot is to stay on here and tell people 54 are crap, when if they post here theyre more than likely 54 fans, and therefore NOT GIVE A SHIT???

You wanna tell people theyre crap, fuck off to the general music discussion.

Though i am curious as to what massively superior music you listen to that gives you the right to criticise.

I noticed all you did on the maiden forum was slag BLAZE & other bands off till people started insulting you, then you left. Have you anything better to do?

Do you have ears young child? Would you even know what proper heavy metal was if it came up and bottled you in the face?Words can not express how deeply this thread has scarred me. To begin with, you say that you bought the CD and you dislike it, that's fair enough, but then you gave, all of about zero thought-out and reasonably worded (please note my grammar and spelling is immaculate, we all read and write ENGLISH, at least make an effort if you want us to take you seriously) reasons as to why you disliked it. I could have quite easily passed up this opportunity to answer back to your abuse, however I feel, as many here do, that unless you have actually taken the time to appreciate both the album properly and a live concert, you have no grounds from which to work this argument up from. Also, the proper spelling is "Blaze" not "Balze," I didn't think 5 letter words were that hard to construct. And as for Blaze not being very good, I can only imagine that someone must have switched the heavy metal messiah's cd with a nursery rhyme compilation tape, because there isn't any possible way in hell you could think both Area 54 AND Blaze were bad (and if you were referring to Blaze when he was in Maiden, he still rocked then) Could you also please note that, far from your highly racist/sexist/insulting posts, I have managed to refrain from insulting you once, difficult as I found it. It's obvious you posted this thread topic to stir up a bit of excitement in your otherwise meaningless life, and I'm sure the thrill of being abusive to total strangers must be your only means of reaching out to people. I actually feel sorry for you. Oh, wait. No I don't. And believe me, if Ian Edwards were to get hold of you, if you ever ventured away from behind your computer where you clearly think you are a big strong man, he would rip you limb from limb. No, seriously. Could you let us know what bands you are into? I'd like to come and post irrelevant nonsense at the Britney and Christina forums in return for you posting here :D I've seen Area 54 play live 13 times, so when you've seen a band (or pop music celebrity) this number of times too, then maybe I will take you seriously. Until then, try and think of something witty to say, it will amuse us wholeheartedly!

PS. Not all Scottish people are strong, and not all English people are Cockneys. Have a nice day.

PPS. Could you let me know 3 things:
1. If Area 54 are total piss, what would you regard as partially piss, or a bit piss, or quite piss? I don't really get the boundaries of piss.
2.Do you often listen to your cat shitting? If you have access to some recording equipment, could you record and send me a cd of your cat shitting so I can make a fair comparison between it and No Visible Scars.
3. Have you broken the world record for writing the word tosser as many times as you can? If you haven't yet, you must be very close!

Status
Not open for further replies.