the band,the cd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face, man - you can't have ever suffered one of these troll geezers before, if you think it's a waste of time. Honestly - some of them are beyond all hope. Most just want any kind of response, just to reaffirm their worth and validity, but it would seem, the more intense your response, the more they enjoy it, so they deliberately provoke it.

They tend to make whole online communities feel like they can't win, other than to ignore them. Since this is the case and SPS is one of them saddos, then I'm glad there's a couple of people on his case, enjoying the disruption of SPS's activities as much as SPS disrupts others' activities.

Sounds cool to me - don't diss the troll hunters :p

Well, I'm still quite new to this forum, but I thought I'd pitch in on this one, with a few observations from across the broad spectrum cast by this thread.

I got some bad news today, but reading this argument made me smile a lot.

I think I'm now in love with Bitch Of Babylon;

Being covered in a magazine, no matter how cool it is, is guarantee of an act's quality;

Trolls are a sad fact of life on-line. While I’m not sure of the merit’s of troll-hunting, I do see it’s logic from past experience, and so will reserve judgement.

And to SPS:
It appears to me that the perspicacity of your argument is somewhat muted by your apparent inability to communicate, engendered by your refusal to make full utilisation of the language you have chosen to conference within.

Further, the validity of your point, lacking both argument and source, and bearing no internal comparative reference is of serious question.

Ethnic heritage is not a point for argument or insult outside of that engendered by racism. Further, as, to my knowledge, the Saxon tribes identified themselves by totem rather than by dress colouration as our own ancestry. The dress engendered by Saxon society is roughly equivocal to that of modern times with change of material and cut applied. Resultantly, in the absence of Saxon totemic, Saxon dress traditions are irrelevant.

Any salient point you wish to make will, I’m sure, be graciously considered on it’s merits if you wish to work within the social interaction framework the rest of humanity accepts as common usage.

MattBlack said:
Face, man - you can't have ever suffered one of these troll geezers before, if you think it's a waste of time. Honestly - some of them are beyond all hope. Most just want any kind of response, just to reaffirm their worth and validity, but it would seem, the more intense your response, the more they enjoy it, so they deliberately provoke it.

They tend to make whole online communities feel like they can't win, other than to ignore them. Since this is the case and SPS is one of them saddos, then I'm glad there's a couple of people on his case, enjoying the disruption of SPS's activities as much as SPS disrupts others' activities.

Sounds cool to me - don't diss the troll hunters :p

Actually, this thread is quite unlike him. He hasn't really been a "troll" in the past (although this thread is quite old now), not that I have seen anyway. Usually, he just tries to get his point across on various musical subjects, but is just too stupid to understand what other people say. So he's alienated a lot of people who would otherwise be friendly to him, and throws insults ("loser", "fuck of") around as soon as he's behind in a conversation, which usually is as soon as the other part posts. We find him so hilarious we just wanna cream more timeless quotes out of him.

He might be the biggest legend of the Maiden BB of all time. :headbang:

Electric Eye said:
Actually, this thread is quite unlike him. He hasn't really been a "troll" in the past (although this thread is quite old now), not that I have seen anyway. Usually, he just tries to get his point across on various musical subjects, but is just too stupid to understand what other people say. So he's alienated a lot of people who would otherwise be friendly to him, and throws insults ("loser", "fuck of") around as soon as he's behind in a conversation, which usually is as soon as the other part posts. We find him so hilarious we just wanna cream more timeless quotes out of him.

He might be the biggest legend of the Maiden BB of all time. :headbang:

I cabt remember the full quote but some people were discussing monsters of rock festival is he the same guy that made a quote about ther not being much internet in the 80s or something along those lines

If these points have already been raised i am sorry as i got bored after that scottish pricks first 2 comments :D

anyway listen u fucking wanker if you dont like the band dont come on the fucking forums. this forum is for "Area 54 Fans" which you obviously arent so go get fucked and get a life you tit end.

I find it really sad when little knobs have to come on the internet to start an argument. they all want fucking shooting.

Come on, since we've had this forum we have not told anyone what to say & not say, most forums are too controlling, but please let this way too old thread just die. If Silent Planet Scott don't like us, he can kiss my arse - WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT, so fuck him. Lets just focus on the fact that our next album is going to be way better than most other albums that are being released these days, and that once the recording is done, we'll be out playing for you again!

See you in Nottingham...

Lakis

Status
Not open for further replies.