The Barnes & Nobles 50% Off Haul

Could have been a good excuse for an Atl. roadtrip! :heh:

BTW, it's your fault that I couldn't take part in this 50%-off haulage....all those years of you, a former B&N employee, railing against your own employer's pay-for-it discount program, so I never joined!

I had thought about making my way down to Atlanta, but honestly the price of gasoline would have cancelled out the discount.

I will be the first to admit that B&N actually upgraded the member program from the way it was when I was working there. Plus, me getting one at my old store helped bump up a friends' "quota" as well as served as a symbolic fist in the face of the now-deposed team who made it a difficult place to work.

I was told my the person in the Music section of my local B&N that they didn't go to everyone. I got one, and so did my wife.

I got a bunch yesterday morning:

Kansas - Leftoverture
Kansas - Point of Know Return

Nice - I ought to get those two on CD again. I used to have that cassette that had both of these albums on it (one on each side). I've listened to that thing so many times that I literally wore it out. To bad no Barne's & Noble's here in Fredericksburg - but we do have a Border's and I sometimes get these offers, since I am a member of their respective "bonus club". Next time, when one comes around, I may see what I can load up on!