The Beauty Thread

It's different. Calling someone a Jew, while it can be offensive, is directly referring to something that they are. Calling someone a Goy is a generalization. They could be Christian, Muslim, Asatru, Hindu, Buddhist etc.

It is probably true that Christianity and Islam would not be where it is today if they didn't use force, but that is history. They had a different viewpoint than we have now.
As far as the Muslims go, you cannot seriously believe that people like Osama are actually doing this in the name of religion? It is nothing but a copout, an excuse to kill. That is it. You think he never drinks? Before 9/11, the hijackers got wasted with some hookers. How religious is that? They just have a bloodlust and they use Islam as their reasoning.

Those Rabbis are wrong. There is absolutely no commandment that says "fuck till you can't". That is just fanaticism. Just like not shaving (electric shavers are permitted of course), never cutting your sideburns, wearing those black hats and jackets whenever they pray etc. Even kippahs and tzitzit are not obligations. You only have to wear tzitzit if the garment you are wearing has four actual corners. Almost no modern clothing fits into that category, except for ponchos maybe. That's why they don't just put on the strings, they put on that garment. The only obligation to actually don it is during prayer.
You cannot take everything the religious fanatics say as what is actually obligated. They go lifnim meshurat ha'din (I'm sure you know that term) and they try to enforce everyone to do the same, which is actually not permitted according to Judaism. The only time when it is permitted is when it prevents people from sinning.
Modern orthodox jews would tell you that once you have either 2 or 3 kids, depending on what they hold by, you fulfilled your obligation.

calling someone a goy is not generazation...it's a statement that says that person is simply not jewish...any stigma added to it is the generalzation and the offenssive thing...and that stigma is put in by racist jews.
(we're having the good ole porch monkeys argument from clercks 2)

I agree with you on the Osama thing, about breaking islam's holy commandments to justify bloodlust...as for the rest...you say let by gones be by gones...forgive and forget...I say that killing innocent pagans in the name of god during the crusades is as unjustified and religiously wrong as killing civillians in a suicide bombing in the name of allah...what I'm saying is that hystory repeats itself and is direct reproction from the actions of the past... and the a clear example for evidence of spreading religion by the sword is the holocaust and antisemitism in general, I'll forgive when it's truelly gone.
we both have opinions so let's just agree to disagree.

I double checked about the pru urvu thing. I said I was familiar with the interpretation you said, but also I wasn't just saying things...when I took the course I saw exactly the place in the gmara where it was written and there was no mention of lefanim mishurat ha din there(this is not psak halacha from some rabbi), the lefanim mishurat ha din was mentioned in the interpretation you are talking about in which you are supposed to have one boy and one girl(if it works out) and lefanim meshurat ha din another child.both interpretations have different reasons(ie quotes from the torah) and you can act according to either one...so essentially we were both right.
but I'll say it again...I agree with the interpretation you mentioned becuse fuck until you can't is basicly child abuse...even for rich folks that can support 13 kids...they can support financially but giving each child enough attention is simply not possible and they might end up really fucked up when they grow up.
by fucked up I mean "my parents didn't give me attention emo" kind of fucked up

calling someone a goy is not generazation...it's a statement that says that person is simply not jewish...any stigma added to it is the generalzation and the offenssive thing...and that stigma is put in by racist jews.
(we're having the good ole porch monkeys argument from clercks 2)

I agree with you on the Osama thing, about breaking islam's holy commandments to justify bloodlust...as for the rest...you say let by gones be by gones...forgive and forget...I say that killing innocent pagans in the name of god during the crusades is as unjustified and religiously wrong as killing civillians in a suicide bombing in the name of allah...what I'm saying is that hystory repeats itself and is direct reproction from the actions of the past... and the a clear example for evidence of spreading religion by the sword is the holocaust and antisemitism in general, I'll forgive when it's truelly gone.
When there is a racial stigma attached to a word, it makes it racist. If you're going to use the word "goy" just to mean "nation" (it even calls Jews by "Goy Gadol"), then fine. But if you're just going to call someone a "goy" or a group of people "goyim", it doesn't matter what the literal translation means, it is a racial term.
Since you're not American, you wouldn't understand that. It probably has a different meaning in other countries and regions. But here, if you call someone a goy, it's the same as calling someone a nig***, a ki**, a spi* etc (I don't want to seem racist so I put those little stars, but you probably know which words I am referring to).

I never said just to forgive and forget. I don't think what Christianity or Islam did was right at all. I don't care about monotheism being spread across the world. I think some of the most terrible atrocities in history were triggered by monotheistic religions. Whether or not it was corrupted is regardless since they were doing it in order to spread their beliefs. The terrorists now aren't spreading their religion, they're just using it as an excuse for killing so that's not really a fair comparison.
What I said was that Christianity and Islam spread monotheism throughout the world, which was something Judaism was supposed to do. But it did not fulfill its supposed "purpose", where Islam and Christianity did, no matter how wrong and unjustified their methods were.
So the insanely religious Jews have absolutely no right or justification to look down on non-Jewish people because of religious differences. They can be proud of their religion, but they cannot claim that their religion is any better or any more "correct" than Islam or Christianity are when their religion failed its supposedly divine purpose.

I just want to be clear though, I don't really believe in all this. I'm just speaking from a viewpoint where I see a very unjustified hypocrisy in extreme orthodox Judaism.

The holocaust had absolutely nothing to do with religion. That whole Aryan thing was propaganda to get the desperate Germans on their side. They wanted the Germans to think that the reason for all their problems, why the country was in terrible shape after WWI, was because of the Jews.
They used the Norse and Aryan symbols to unify, but they never used it for their accurate meanings. They never even really believed in everything they were saying. They used occult practices, not Norse or Aryan like they claimed to be. The whole reason for the holocaust was racism. If it was actually just about preserving the Aryan race, they wouldn't have gone into other countries to kill Jews, since they were definitely no threat. Even a lot of the nazi officials saw that Hitler was a liar. There were countless assassination attempts on him by high ranking officials.

The Nazis were trying to take Europe and on the way the exterminated the jews and other minorities and gays...they also had a dislike of the catholic church and I believe if they were successfull the would have destroyed the catholic church next after taking the whole of europe and killing all minorities and instate their own anti religion policy in the whole of europe...

but yes at first they used plain racism to find a scapegoat to strengthen the german people...it's only after the Evian conference in which the other 31 countries would not accept the jewish refugees which germany wanted to deport to make germany judenrein(free of jews) that they came up with the final solution because they saw bluntly that no state wants the jews as a legitimate reason to kill them all.

Everything you said was right...just added a little bit of my own view on this

They went into North Africa and killed Jews there. The weird part is that Rommel was not even racist at all, and he had absolutely no idea that Jews were targeted. But, soldiers were ordered, not by Rommel, to take money out of the Jews' bank accounts and to kill them.

Hmm but to look at it one way..wernt most of the Middle-East Jew before Jesus PBUH and Muhammed SAW came? So technically Judaism did spread..it had its time.

Did Jesus really ask his people to slay? Muhammed was bound to use his sword because that part of the Middle-East he was supposed to purify was full of uncultured barbarians..Christianity had to do something about the cruel Romans and Pagans. And it is a rule that to get rid of the many evil you have to sacrifice the ones innocent among those evil..and so the wars waged by followers of Muhammed and believers of Jesus.

So much for classification..Thats y i think calling myself a Monotheist is better than Jew, Christian, or Muslim.

Something always had me thinking about the whole Nazi thing. Why did Hitler have black hair? Why wasnt he as tall as a Viking? Why had he not the squared chin and body of the Northern Warriors of Thor? And why did he not speak Hindi? :lol:

And issit a coincidence that im North Indian, Malaysian & German but a Monotheist at the same time? :loco:

No..It just means im impure and the first victim in Hitler's list currently residing in Hell hohohoho..And i am all ready with Blonde hair-dye and some weights. Herr Hitler and I would b good friends ;)

Me:Hey Mr Aryan the Great, whatever happened to your shiny golden hair and the musculine Nordic body?!

Hitler: Scheisse! Was ist das?!

Me: Ich spreche kleines Deutsch und..Das hier, ist Ihr Medizin. Und..Ich bin der Grossmeister!

Hitler: ..? Grosse Arschbacken? Sie hast?

Me: Ja Dummkopf. Ich kann nicht liegen..SCHEISSE!

Hitler: ......NEEEEIIN!!!!!!

"...he was supposed to purify was full of uncultured barbarians"
these are your words man...

but who's to say what is uncultured and what is cultured...
the Islamic Terror nowdays considers western civilization as infidels and sinners and barbarians...and they feel they're killing in the name of god just like muhammed did...

do you see my point?

while the "jeudo-christian" world has abandoned the whole "kill idolers and destroy cultures that seem barabaric" approach even though the bible commands to destroy them. The Budhist religion for instance is respected.
While in some parts of the muslim world a father would kill his own daughter for marrying a non muslim and disgracing the family.

and Christianity didn't have to do anything about Pagans...as for the cruel Romans, when Emeror Constantine converted to christianity thus turning the whole roman empire christian...those cruel Romans became cruel Roman christians who later commited crusades and mass murders under the orders of the catholic church that resides at Rome(WTF?!?!) till this very day.

oh and as for Shitler...he way gay...he likes it up the ass

Christianity and Islam are separate religions from Judaism. Just because Jews were the ones who ended up forming the Christian faith, many, many, many years after Jesus' death, it was not a part of Judaism. They changed the religion and considered it and enlightened form of monotheism. They did not consider it part of Judaism, since they even debated as to whether or not one would have to convert to Judaism before converting to Christianity. They decided that one would not be required to do so.

I actually heard that Hitler was partially Jewish himself.
Many Nazi officers did wonder why the "savior" of the Aryan race did not have any of the physical features of an Aryan. That was part of the reason for the countless assassination attempts.
Part of the reason for Joseph Mengele's experiments was to try and Aryanize Hitler and some other Nazi officials, like Goebbels. That's why he was dying hair and eyes. He was trying to Aryanize Jews to find a safe method that he could use on his allies.

The whole holocaust was committed under the guise of "preserving the Aryan race", but that was all a bullshit copout.

That Hitler being gay thing could have actually been true. There was evidence that he worked as a gay prostitute and some things that happened when he was imprisoned (it's not like there was "don't drop the soap" where he was).

Middle-Eastern people were not uncivilized at all before Muhammed. If anything, our entire civilization was based on the intellectual advancements in the Middle-East.

off course Judaism and Christianity are not the same religion but Christianity was derived from Judaism in some way and The Jewish Bible is sacred to the christian religion as part of their own bible so there are bound to be quite a lot of topics viewed the same way by both religions.
Islam on the other hand was not derived by any way from Judaism but considers the jewish prophets holy(Aberaham,Moses etc...)

as for Hitler...I heard pretty much the same things as you did
the whole Hitler was partially jewish and Hitler was gay theories were combined...it was roumored that Hitler was mistreated in some way by some jews also was roumored a jewish woman infected Hitler with syphillis and he made a personal grudge,national...and as for the gays...he wanted to erase the evidence of his dubious past.

Muhammed called the jews barbarians after they refused to follow him as the new messiah...he signed a 2 year seice fire with the jews and the day it expired he massecered 2000 jews.

hmm yes.

the thing abt the uncultured middle-easterns. well Muhammed SAW was sent to that place by God. If that particular area was civilised and "human" enough, there wouldnt have been a need to do so. I derive from there that the many who were killed by Muhammed and his followers were mostly the barbarians indeed. Killing, drinking, womanizing, all these they did.

I have heard that why Islam itself is now seen as a "religion of terror" is because of the followers who are the bloodlines of those barbarians back in those days. Genetic Science has revealed that indeed those men were the filthiest after the Romans. Abrahamic-wise, it was this infection of the middle-eastern zone that prompted the coming of a prophet named Muhammed.

Likewise for the earlier Prophets/Men of God/Son of God..they were on Earth for a reason and that was mainly to enlighten human beings and show us that there is right and wrong and that there is only the One Superexistence.

But i guess in the name of religion, innocents were killed among the "infected" ones.

Anyway Hitler says Guten Tag. What topic is this thread on? :lol: Where are the beauties?? Ich mag grosse Arschbacken! :p

Islam in not a religion of terror...and most imaams preach for mutual respect, love and understandsing but it's the extremist minority's voice we constatly hear on the news about.

the beauties in this thread will get you eternal damnation my friend

Islam in not a religion of terror...and most imaams preach for mutual respect, love and understandsing but it's the extremist minority's voice we constatly hear on the news about.

the beauties in this thread will get you eternal damnation my friend

all of that is true. including the last line :lol:

:Smokin: Ahhhh, Kylie Minogue.....

deives_kylie_minogue.jpg

...couldn't help myself, she just gets to me.