The Beauty Thread

Neeeh Para` dont be such a pessimist.

I'm not being a pessimist...I truelly hope they don't butcher each other judging by the civil war in Lebanon which was quite a mess.
but I guess you're right...Islam isn't fundamentalistic in Syria so I guess they get along with christians just like they do in Jordan.

I'm not being a pessimist...I truelly hope they don't butcher each other judging by the civil war in Lebanon which was quite a mess.
but I guess you're right...Islam isn't fundamentalistic in Syria so I guess they get along with christians just like they do in Jordan.

Well, The pictures were taken right after a bloody battle between the muslims and christans , this happens here a lot since there was a civil war in lebanon => all countries that have islamic majorty and christians minorty MUST have civil war.

speaking of attacking jews
have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
Borat exposes Tuscon,AZ people as antisemites...

now in case you don't know borat, he's a wacky reporter from kazakhstan...played by the jewish actor sasha baron cohen(who was also ali g)

p.s
whenever borat speaks kazakh(with english subtitles) it's actually hebrew

I think every person in the US knows who Borat is.

Little fact, he got his ass kicked in NYC when he tried to trick someone. I wish I was the one who would have done that, although Borat does seem like a funny movie.

@Paradoxile...
I hope you were kidding.

I posted the pics just to show the harmony and peace that is between muslims and christans,it was very abvious and clear that there aren't any probloms down here ,I dunno why you've said (I hope they dont...) although the picture speeks it self . when you see a church and a mosque side by side you think pple hate and fight each other? you are very smart man and you can't say such things.Isnt OL about bringing relgions together? anyways :) .

paradoxile said:
I truelly hope they don't butcher each other judging by the civil war in Lebanon which was quite a mess.

what gives you the idea if Lebanon had or faced civil wars syria must have one ?
thats very Illogical :confused:. Lebanon has christans more than muslims anyways

they'll both attack the jews...:Smug:
Why do think jews are hated here :confused: what the governmet says or acts doesnt necessarily or always reflects the thoughts of the pple.

Hope I made my self clear.

I wasn't kidding about hoping they don't butcher each other...violence over religion is always sad and if you say it's peacefull then good for them.

about the attacking the jews...that was a joke obviously

polititians are dicks in every country...even decent people get swallowed by the corruption of politics
like this decent person
arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg