The Best Horror Film of 2006

What is your favorite horror film of 2006?

• Hostel

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • When A Stranger Calls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamara

• Final Destination 3

• The Hills Have Eyes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Stay Alive

• Slither

• Silent Hill

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • An American Haunting

• See No Evil

• The Omen

• Lady In The Water

• The Descent

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Pulse

• The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2: The Beginning

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • The Grudge 2

• Saw III

• Night Of The Living Dead 3-D

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Turistas

• Black Christmas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the descent and pretty much every movie listed here were mucho ghey to the max

honestly its the only one ive seen on the list. im not a movie guy really, i just wanted to mention that it blows. the car impaling scene is very creepy but the rest of the movie is just suxor deluxor

No way! Cave monsters are fucking metal!! They all looked exactly like Rob Halford!

I bought Texas Chainsaw 2 yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. As a matter of fact, it wasn't that bad at all. About an hour into it it starts getting REALLY gory. I mean, FOUR people die chainsaw deaths, and those are the best. Unless of course you're getting devoured by a cave monster that looks like Rob Halford. If the cave monsters in The Descent also had CHAINSAWS, that would've been the best movie ever.

-Vince

N.P. Blackfield - Where Is My Love?

@draggon: yeah, syriana was very cool in that fashion. I liked it very mucho.

And who the hell could like The Descent? isn't that the movie with the cave zombies? it was geigh

it was an excellent movie. clearly the best one of this list here and surely miles above such crap like 'The Hills Have Eyes' or 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'

Most of those listed apart from Slither and one or two others are either old horror film remakes like the hills have eyes and black Christmas or Jap Horror film remakes like Pulse The Grudge 2 etc. None of those listed where the best horror film this year infact most of those where shit.

There are far better films if you look hard enough.