• Last Fair Deal Gone Down

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • Viva Emptiness

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • The Great Cold Distance

Votes: 14 12.0%

• Total voters
Brave Murder day, because it is the most sad album ever made. :(
Funny that LFDGD is in the top, I think it is by far their worst album.

LFDGD simply because there is a song on that album to fit my every mood. The album is so versatile... so great to listen to, and each song is really special to me.

I'm very pleased to see 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down' doing so well. It's not only my favourite album by Katatonia, it's my favourite album of all time and has been for a while.

A close second goes to the timeless 'Brave Murder Day', while 'Tonight's Decision' isn't far back either! But 'LFDGD' is just too perfect a melancholic album. The songs, the production, the voice, everything is just perfect in my mind.

I'm very pleased to see 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down' doing so well. It's not only my favourite album by Katatonia, it's my favourite album of all time and has been for a while.

A close second goes to the timeless 'Brave Murder Day', while 'Tonight's Decision' isn't far back either! But 'LFDGD' is just too perfect a melancholic album. The songs, the production, the voice, everything is just perfect in my mind.

This is a display of pure ownage, basically having the exact same opinion as me.

LFDGD has a certain vibe to it others lack...
can't explain it, some sort of subconscious mood that takes in
which isn't all that present with the other ones.
Dunno, or maybe it's 'cause I bought it in winter time on a rainy, misty day with the clouds hangin low

True.

I oughta listen more to LFDGD.. Since I don't think it is THAT magnificent album. But if I start listening to it more, my opinion may change.. There still must be something magical in that album for me to find... :)