Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chorus of Jasmine - [Amid Its Hallowed Mirth]

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • If Forever - [To Welcome the Fade]

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Within My Flesh - [To Welcome the Fade]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If Forever and also The Spirit Seed. If Forever just has an awesome atmosphere. And The Spirit Seed is just an all around great song. I don't own Of Sculpted... and Amid... so I can't comment on those. And I'm not sure about The Knowing.

Originally posted by turnloosetheswans
like how i cant get sick of this y&t ten cd... wish ultimate metal.com had a y&t board...
I think this comment nullifies your vote.

BWAHAHAAA!

No, really, we haven't played Jealous Sun in a long time. Maybe one of these longer sets we should drag that out again. It's a little hard to pull off without female vox, but we've done it before. Just have to have Jim from Avernus and Dan Lawson present to help out.

y&t deserves only praise...jealous sun deserves bein played.... dammit....i know like 843048303834 female vocals and i can hook ya up if ya goddamn play it.... then ya could play meanstreak[from the classic y&t release of 1984...meanstreak...... and the video for the song features drummer leonard haze covered in cobwebs... a gal who dances and has a long tounge, and enuff meinketti to choke christ]

I just saw the video for "Keep On Runnin' " on an old tape of mine not long ago. What was the deal with the guitarist with the beard who spent more time making a "tough guy" fist at the crowd and the cameras than actually playing the guitar?? That guy kills me. Dave Meneketti however is the man, he was always cool.
I think I have the "Contagious" video too (was that the title?? I don't remember for sure) featuring, I believe, Jimmy Degrasso on drums. All of their videos are pretty comical.

the summer time girls video is me fav...but i own the y&t home video so i got em all... up to the down for the count videos...i have contagious on tape somewhere...and it is jimmy degrasso[who also played on the awful suicidal tendencies record that has the song suicycho mutherfucker on it....]

Judging by the lack of responses so far to this thread, I would say people don't seem to have many favorite songs of ours? =/

Then again, the "worst ND song" thread is bare as well.

I guess people are just completely indifferent to us, lol!!

Hello....as for me it´s "Silent Tomorrow"...I love this song, especially because of ...EVERYTHING ! ...the music, the instruments, the voice...and this great lyrics. On second place I guess it will be "Dark Fields for Brilliance" [guess....because right now I just know 2 songs from "To welcome the Fade"]

In the meantime I know ALL songs by "To welcome the Fade" and I LOVE this album...

Personally i chose "Broken" because the quality perfomance. The production of "To welcome the Fade " is way better of "The Knowing".