"The Best of Ypres" CD, Independent Nature 2002-2007 is out now!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
KHR666CD_Cover.jpg

KHR666CD_Traycard.jpg

The "Best of Ypres" CD, 'Independent Nature 2002-2007' is now available! It features four songs from each of the first three WoY albums, totalling 12 of our best and a restrospective layout of artwork and old photos. It looks awesome!!

NOTE: Subscribers to the WOODS OF YPRES '1st Supporter's Circle' will alreday be receiving a copy of this in the mail as part of their membership.

Here's the "deal"... Below I have listed prices for ordering one or two copies* from Canada, USA and the rest of the world, with shipping included. These are the lowest prices I can offer to cover the costs of shipping to each of the regions, Canada being cheapest for us and overseas costing a little more. *"WTF would you want two copies", you ask? Well, this is a 'promotional' release for us to spread the word to new listeners and show the highlights from the first three albums, so basically, for an extra $3 you could get a second copy to give to a friend as a gift, for example, and that helps us out, too! :)

Here goes...

IN CANADA:
In acknowledgement of WoY's SEVENTH anniversary as a band...
One Copy = Just $7 CAD, shipping included to anywhere in Canada!
or
Two Copies for $10!

TO THE USA:
One Copy = $10 USD, shipping included to anywhere in the USA!
or
Two copies for $13!

TO THE WORLD:
One Copy = $13 USD OR 10 Euros, shipping included to anywhere in the world!
or
Two Copies for $15 or 12 Euros

Please send paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Or Regular Mail (well hidden cash, check or money order) to:

David Gold / WOODS OF YPRES
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, On
P6B 2W7 CANADA

Please include YOUR mailing address when you order.

Questions? Please e-mail me at: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Thanks guys! Here's to the next seven years! :kickass:

See you in the mail!

David Gold - \w/

Yeah I hear ya man. But for someone who didn't have the albums, this would make a nice, cheap summer driving CD! :kickass:

Or another idea, I've already had two groups of people 'go halves' on this deal, and get a copy each for $10 total ($5 each).

Because I'm a completist, I will be purchasing two copies of this CD (for an extra $3, why not?). David, as with the shirt, I am transferring the money to my paypal account. Be on the lookout for my payment.