The best scene horror that you have seen !!!!!

carmine

The Truth We Never Knew
Feb 18, 2004
Italy
www.facebook.com
Hi guys, you write in this thread the best scene horror that you have seen, that most frightening one!!!! for me it's sure "the exorcist" when possessed Sindy comes down on all fours from the scales folded!!!! the best one in absolute!!! :OMG:

Well I don't have any specific horror scene in mind, but one that comes to mind is the scene in Jeepers Creepers where the guy slips in the creature's underground crib and finds these walls of dead bodies.
There are many great horror movies out there, m sure The Ring has many good scenes, especially the Japanese version (Hideo Nakata) although I haven't seen it yet:p.

ohh yes Jeepers Creepers, I have seen it, cool !!!! yesterday I have seen the movie film "The Grudge" and "The Saw" it's very very cool!!! many good scenes ....

have you seen???

this isn't exactly a horror scene per say, but the scene that to this day still makes me cringe; in the "Devil's Advocate" where Merideth stuck the glass in her throat. creepy. it looked so real.

yeah the Saw is EXCELLENT!
Haven't seen The Grudge, but the original japanese movie it was based on has the scariest horror scene ever, in all the many (many) horror movies I've seen...
The girl is hiding under her bedsheets and the TV starts acting weird and then... ok I won't ruin it but it definitely takes the prize

ahh! i love horror. Some m y fav sense will have to be frOm the people under the stairs. i cant wait to see saw and white noise thoue.. :D

Hmmmm. Great stuff. I gotta say though that one piece of cinema that scares the absolute crap outta me is in PET SEMATERY where the wife flashes back to taking care of her sister, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL". Man I get chills....

carmine said:
Hi guys, you write in this thread the best scene horror that you have seen, that most frightening one!!!! for me it's sure "the exorcist" when possessed Sindy comes down on all fours from the scales folded!!!! the best one in absolute!!! :OMG:
I like the part where she fks herself with the crucifix. What does she say? "Let Jesus fuck you" or the other one "Do you know what she did? Your cunting daughter?"

tedvanfrehley said:
Hmmmm. Great stuff. I gotta say though that one piece of cinema that scares the absolute crap outta me is in PET SEMATERY where the wife flashes back to taking care of her sister, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL". Man I get chills....
You are right on! That part disturbs the Hell out of me. So does the part where her sister is in a dark corner of the room laughing and runs towards her. (I shudder). Or the part where the son gets hit by the semi truck and you see one of his shoes fly in the air with the foot still in it. (I shudder again)

I hate the part in Hellrazor where the weird guy runs off the stairs with his arms (because he hasn't got legs) and laughs.

But I scare easily...