The biggest loser - Guitar version(join us)

MarwanBaki

New Metal Member
May 24, 2010
I dunno guys, whenever theres something hard or "not so fun" working in a group fixes that problem. I used to learn so many covers then i stopped abruptly. Its so hard to get inspired nowadays. im really finding it hard to get inspired to learn covers even though almost every single cover i've learnt has helped me in some way. Don't get me wrong, i still pickup the guitar and play about 2-5 hours a day but just playing my own stuff or just riffing and what not.

Stuck in the same level of guitar playing??

I think its time i get back to covers, i think its time i try to get good again but i don't want to do it alone, it gets boring and like i said nothing motivates me. What if we were to make a group. We pick around 15-20 cover songs and we set deadlines for each song, say 2-3 days for a song. And by that deadline we have to upload them to youtube( doesn't have to be good quality). We can then point out what we're doing wrong to each other and also have an inspiration to keep pushing forward.

This might not work, this might fail and noone might reply. But what if we did make it work. What if we had 30 people doing it. Think of the goddamn progress we'll make.

Whos in? Suggestions or something? please work damn you

Sounds cool and it's a good idea and I would defintely join but I'm kind of tied up too much with my band, which got me to thinking; why don't you look for a band then you would have a reason to push the cover songs that your band decides on and it would defintely be a group effort, and if you have two guitarist you can help each other out