The Black Dahlia Muder

Disturbed4ntics said:
I have completely lost all respect for these guys. Did anyone happen to catch Headbanger's Ball last night? All I can say is, "What the fuck?" Like the Every Time I Die frontman said, I don't even think they like Metal. They are putting on such a fake image it isn't even funny. Besides that, I actually do think their frontman is a woman!

What are your comments on this? I think you really had to see the show to see where I am coming from. Even the shirts they wear are there to sell them off as Metal. I think the lead singer (...butch woman in disguise) was wearing a Motley Crue shirt. Ummm, ok?

Anyway, I thought seeing them was histerical.
If you have a hard time understanding such blatant sarcasm, than you are a goddamn retard.

Oh, and the singer was the guy with the red Carcass shirt and the medical instruments from Tools of the Trade tattoed down his arm (because people who really don't like metal would obviously get such a tattoo).

thats a really fair judgdement there buddy. If you didn't know that the band was a bunch of hardcore kids than your the fucking idiot. When I first saw their band pic I was suprised cause they weren't your traditional lookin death metallers. But you know what, who fucking cares what they look like becasue this is metal and unhallowed fucking rocks. Its about the music.

I found the CD to playout pretty quick, I really liked at first but there isn't anything really original! Plus after seeing them live I was a little turned off. Not a good stage presence, again nothing original. Yes, I do think that the way you dress should compare to your music. Come on, I know that it dosen't change the music but it should reflect on who you are, and come on your in a metal band. I think it's the damn American influences. Europe makes way better music, no freak out it my opinion.

I really wanna see em live ;) but I dont think Im gonna get chance.

I think the newest album is totally ace, Truly awesome thrash. But Im guessing they probably do carry the shitty EMO/hardcore/punk image. I cant imagine them being cock rockin sellouts, even if the video sucked dick. Ill catch the re run of headbangers ball and then make up my own mind... but that image puts me off a bit aswel sometimes, I just try to forget about what the image is and focus on the music, cos thats all that matters really.

I think if they ditch the singer, they may have a chance of being something special....They have a lot of what it takes in my opinion. The singer seems to drone on....

mAsk

I don't think its fair to call them emo/punk. I don't know if you guys no what hardcore kids look like, but they pretty much dress like hardcore kids and they prolly are. Hardcore kids do look look kinda like emo kids but the definative trait that i've found to prove the difference is that usually the hardcore kids have tats and peircings and they where shirt with band names that have "dying" in it.

HAHAHA so true. I dint mean to call em emo/punk I was just saying I could believe they carried that image (as you say baisically hardcore). So who do you guys think are better B.D.M or corporation187??? Im interested to know, I find them very similar.

BDM 'look' emo/punk. That's funny.

Because an easy way to kill an emo kid would be to show him a picture of BDM in T-shirts, and tell him it's the best emotional punk you've ever heard. Then, put on Funeral Thirst REAL LOUD and watch his/her brain leak out their nose.

It's nothing special. They're playing in a graveyard. The whole time. And they never show you the drummer. Especially when he's blasting.