The body mod Thread

LOL! Of course you won't know what it's like until you're dead, because you can't experience it again!

You really are a stupid cunt.

Also, I propose that next time you post pictures like that, you be banned from this forum indefinitely.

No my dear you're the idiot. You can die briefly and come back to life. It's happened to many people who have been resuscitated by electric shock or what-have-you.

Nice try though! =)

No man feminists who take pride in looking fat and buy used clothes and stupid hippie shit like that. I didn't quote you.

That's me to a "T" all right.

And I don't recall ever saying anything whiney or negative in the least about childbirth. I think it kicks fucking ass and I can't wait to do it and I don't need drugs to help me so HOW is that me complaining?

Speaking as someone with refrigeration, electrical outlets, a twelve gage shotgun and a car, I do believe I am in a position to challenge primitives.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah you tell those Vikings who's boss!! I bet they're shaking in their graves!

:rolleyes: Most ridiculously stupid thing I've read on here all night... Other than me being compared to an overweight naked sweaty brunette feminist attention whore.

You never know, sometimes people just give "wtf" responses every once in a while that they're later ashamed of.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah you tell those Vikings who's boss!! I bet they're shaking in their graves!

:rolleyes: Most ridiculously stupid thing I've read on here all night... Other than me being compared to an overweight naked sweaty brunette feminist attention whore.

goddammit Susperia

That's me to a "T" all right.

And I don't recall ever saying anything whiney or negative in the least about childbirth. I think it kicks fucking ass and I can't wait to do it and I don't need drugs to help me so HOW is that me complaining?

Alright don't read your own posts, I hope you have a horrible day when it comes and you realise your bravery bullshit was just talk from a person who thinks other people care. Now get back to tattoos.

Or just post something on topic instead...

muscle_tattoo.jpg

Has anyone got an image of Roll Reversal?

Heard about it in Metal Hammer this month. It's the Devil on the cross being tortured by Jesus and his minions.

The guy who inked it got 3 death threats. Sounds fucking awesome but I can't find a pic of it.