The body mod Thread

When there's an actual civil conversation on serious subject matter, I tend not to, and try not to, be a dick. If you look back on this argument, I really haven't been a dick, but have just been trying to explain my points. Whereas your posts have mostly just been insults without actually making any arguments. If you're trying to be in the dialogue, try to actually make an argument and not be a cunt. If you're not trying to be in the dialogue, it would be preferable if you didn't make obnoxious posts regarding it.

Remember my post the other day? I don't like you, and I don't like how you treat other people. Any insult directed toward you is much deserved :)

No-----Childbirth does not REQUIRE bravery, however the woman who SHOWS absolute bravery during it does fucking deserve a high fucking seat. GOD DAMNIT YOU BOYS!!!

A high seat... I'll agree with that.

As far as the bravery in warring versus that of childbirth goes: I'm just going to say that the different circumstances involved in each case make them very difficult, if not impossible, to compare effectively.

A high seat... I'll agree with that.

As far as the bravery in warring versus that of childbirth goes: I'm just going to say that the different circumstances involved in each case make them very difficult, if not impossible, to compare effectively.

If only Nec could have been as to-the-point as you were right now, as it is...we gots'a fite on are haands!

Good for you, but you have a vast misunderstanding of who I am to begin with, so that doesn't really bother me. How about you actually get to know me before judging me? Crazy thought huh? Or do you know me perfectly well through how I carry myself on a (fairly demonstratively 95% of the time) shit message board that is simply conducive to people acting in ways they normally wouldn't and thus misrepresents who they are?

I was talking about your posts, and only your posts. The one thing I apologize for is for not specifying that.

Good for you, but you have a vast misunderstanding of who I am to begin with, so that doesn't really bother me. How about you actually get to know me before judging me? Crazy thought huh? Or do you know me perfectly well through how I carry myself on a (fairly demonstratively 95% of the time) shit message board that is simply conducive to people acting in ways they normally wouldn't and thus misrepresents who they are?

Sweetie I know you pretty well after these few years, and you're pretty much a dick. To me at least. Even not on the internet you are. I still love you though don't worry.

All this arguing, the bitch still isn't getting into valhalla. Valhalla is a giant testosterone fueled battleground meant to keep the einherjar sharp until ragnarok so they could lay out some major whoop for the gods.

Valhalla is NOT EQUIVALENT WITH HEAVEN.

FUCK.

It's kind of funny we're talking about pregnancy (sort of) in the body modification thread. Haha, it is definitely a body modification...

I'm going to say again to anyone who's still listening, chilbirth is the heaviest shit EVER from what I understand. Right now in my mind I think it compares to death in that you don't know what it's like until you go through with it yourself. Sure we have accounts of dying people and people who came back after briefly dying and many many accounts of childbirth BUT you can't possibly know what it's really like until you do it. And I've been told over and over again by women who've done it, with or without drugs, nothing will ever prepare you for it.. Kind of like death.

I'm probably the only one here who actually likes looking at these kinds of photos. :p