The body mod Thread

It's kind of funny we're talking about pregnancy (sort of) in the body modification thread. Haha, it is definitely a body modification...

I'm going to say again to anyone who's still listening, chilbirth is the heaviest shit EVER from what I understand. Right now in my mind I think it compares to death in that you don't know what it's like until you go through with it yourself. Sure we have accounts of dying people and people who came back after briefly dying and many many accounts of childbirth BUT you can't possibly know what it's really like until you do it. And I've been told over and over again by women who've done it, with or without drugs, nothing will ever prepare you for it.. Kind of like death.

Oh! I must try and have a baby now.

P.S. Stop posting fucking retarded pctures.

And you seem to forget the fact that you are in (serious) pain for a few hours and then get several months off work. So stop whining. Also, pregnant people are a pain to be around so no sympathies there. Especially those feminist assholes.

Listen. pussy or not, the bitch is only gonna get in the way during ragnarok. Maybe they can load her into a fucking catapult or something, but thats it.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I definitely agree with that! When I'm up there, battling the jötnar and generally kicking ass, I definitely wouldn't want some bitch cramping my style! But the bottom line is that, apparently, the ACTUAL VIKINGS disagree with us on this one, hence this stupid discussion.

@Krig: Don't worry your pretty little head about it, it's just a case of me being a grumpy, pure-blooded European again, getting annoyed with americans copying my stylez.

Oh haha thought that was a human right or something, but STILL you (sus and the ones like you) should stop whining especially if you refuse to get sedated. It's like bragging about how tough you are when you cut yourself with knives.

woo 5000 posts

I'm going to say again to anyone who's still listening, chilbirth is the heaviest shit EVER from what I understand. Right now in my mind I think it compares to death in that you don't know what it's like until you go through with it yourself.

LOL! Of course you won't know what it's like until you're dead, because you can't experience it again!

You really are a stupid cunt.

Also, I propose that next time you post pictures like that, you be banned from this forum indefinitely.

it's just a case of me being a grumpy, pure-blooded European again, getting annoyed with americans copying my stylez.

ya know, i was kinda suprised you approved of my rune tattoo, for that very reason. after posting that i had 4 different viking tattoos i half expected a long winded rant that would dwarf the rant about my patch vest lol
~gR~

Here's one fat lesbian, feminist I wanna kill:

i1179516_l55941f4faea1dbbeb427017915aca600.jpg

i1179526_bethdittoatbarfly.jpg

i1179530_php2pXxMIAM.jpg

And fuckers think shes hot? I just wanna vom everytime I see her.

I'd rather claw out my eyes than she Beth Ditto nude.

"She's such a good role model, look at all these deathly thin girls"

Yes. Being a big fat bitch is much better for your health.

I punch all overweight women in the gut just to be on the safe side... I visit the hospital once a week so I can burst into the delivery room and point and laugh at the women screaming in pain and belittle them for "being a pussy" and "not taking it like a man."

You big girl.

Real men punch women in the vag. If you break a cervix, you got a clear passage to punch the baby.

And whilst they're in labour, the whole thing slides apart for you.

YOU'RE A DISGRACE.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I definitely agree with that! When I'm up there, battling the jötnar and generally kicking ass, I definitely wouldn't want some bitch cramping my style! But the bottom line is that, apparently, the ACTUAL VIKINGS disagree with us on this one, hence this stupid discussion.

Speaking as someone with refrigeration, electrical outlets, a twelve gage shotgun and a car, I do believe I am in a position to challenge primitives.

guns are for the weak. real men use swords and axes

what in the flying fuck does this have to do with tattoos. SHUT THE FUCK UP!
~gR~