the Canadian Mystery Package thread

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
Coming downstiars, I was informed that a package had arrived for me. What an excellent cure for my vacation boredom! I had no idea what to expect, but soon I was greated with a treat from Mr. Andrew, otherwise known as Conspicuously Absent.

package.jpg

Toy? Candy, perhaps?

According to his note, I was in store for:

"-candy
-keychain thing
-weird shit"

itemsss.jpg

Indeed, indeed good sir.

Needless to say, I enjoy weird shit. I happen to LOVE Mike and Ikes, and I haven't had this kind yet. Good call, sir.

droppings_of_heaven.jpg

tiny golden droppings from heaven...

At last:
i_am_canadian.jpg

Look Mom, I'm a Canadian now too! (how's that "I just woke up and look ridiculous" style working for me?)

Cheers and good thanks, sir! As soon as I am prepared to send my first RC-related funpackage, you will be the FIRST!

super cool, mike and ikes !!!

/// that means mine should be here soon too, if it's not already at my house.

I wonder why Maren did not get mine yet ...

yeah, i saw it was distracted by other things. Sorry it wasn't that great, postage is a bitch and I didn't have enough random crap lieing around :p I've either mailed it off or threw it out when I cleaned my room. I'll have special packages in summer when you come out to party!

i have 80% of your stuff ready Candy Andy ... just need to get some minor random stuff ... even have a box to put it in :loco: ... which took me a week to get one for Maren's package out of sheer laziness.

so Nate ... what are these rattlesnake rattles? I'll send you something if you got one for me

lurch70 said:
I wonder why Maren did not get mine yet ...

Maren's computer is down for the count right now. She got your package Lurch. She wants me to tell you that she loves you. Second only to me :p

She should be up and running tomorow, she'll probably post pictures and stuff. :)

yeah. I made a similar comment in a text message. Thats not including the HD problem she had on tuesday! But a scandisk fixed that one. YAY for laggy web messenger troubleshooting!

Conspicuously Absent said:
Maren's computer is down for the count right now. She got your package Lurch. She wants me to tell you that she loves you. Second only to me :p

She should be up and running tomorow, she'll probably post pictures and stuff. :)

super duper ... :lol: ... i'll take second hand love right now :erk:

alright... i'll see what happens with that. maybe i should take some incredibly long and fucked up road trip by myself so when i get there i'll be completely insane.