THE PACKAGE

Zep, I had a hard time figuring out what to send as most of us this board have the same musical tastes. so much of my old school stuff is still on cassette and I had very few CD's to choose from that I knew someone hadn't heard before. I'm glad you enjoyed it and your review/opinion was honest. There follow up CD was so much differant I only played it once before shelving it.

god dammit.....if its not me..."some heads are gonna roll" :loco:

You can look to the left, and look to the right, but you will live in danger tonight :headbang: :headbang:

SavaRon said:
I thought this needed a bump up. It should be getting to somebody soon, I would think? Anyone?

Shit man, I've posted it over three weeks ago, I registered it so I'll phone them with the reference nr. tomorrow.
I hope nothing's gone wrong, I've sent it to Droogie so watch the post Droogman :wave:

heh, well, yes, i have to admit i got it a couple days ago, but ive just been too lazy to review it....but i promise i'll get to it this week :wave:

meh, yes I'm a slacker, but i promise i'll give this one a good review

just a quick question.....i thought the cds we send were supposed to be burned? Zeppie sent me a new cd....LIMITED edition at that! im just kind of confused, because i was under the impretion that we were supposed to burn cds......any info would be appreciated! :wave:

Its a kind gift from a good man. If he wanted o give you a new house and a brand new car no one would protest that it would be against the rules. ;)

As long as he kept on giving the gifts :lol:

In all seriousness, the deal was to send a burned cd but it happened that people are kind enough to send you a new one. Thats not against the rules.

Well Droogie, no one wants to rip off musicians by burning cd's but then again who can afford to buy new cd's for those people you want to share music with. I get burned cd's sometimes...but people know my musical tastes so well....for sure I go buy the bands entire catalog when it's something great I've been turned onto!!

Can't wait to hear who it is he sent and the review.....can you at least post what he sent you and write a review later?!?!?!?! 'tanks K