"The Package" received!

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
Today "the PACKAGE" dropped in my mailbox !!!!!
Droogie send me Sabbat "History of a time to come".
I didn't know/have that 1988 record so it's a nice
addition to my oldschool collection. Sabbat plays thrash
and has a very good raw vocalist. Good record of later
80's thrash ! You rule Droog :headbang:

Now , who will be the next to get a big treat of Carnut metal ???
PM me your adresses and maybe you'll be next !!
I'm gonna wait another 2 weeks to send it, than Hawk can add some words to the included letter!!

You're the man carnut!! And Droogie may I compliment you on your excellent choice! Thats one hell of an album!! I love that one!!

I have seen a few threds based on this mysterious "package" and a bit curious as to what the story is with it. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Evil? said:
I have seen a few threds based on this mysterious "package" and a bit curious as to what the story is with it. Anyone care to enlighten me?

It's a roaming package. The sender sends a cd they think the receiver hasn't heard. the person getting the package reviews the cd here and then picks someone else to send it to. There is a letter inside that you are to add you name to and the letter goes with each package. Sign up it's great! :wave:

SavaRon said:
Cool...the package has made it back overseas again. That thing really gets around!

I seem to remember that it has been to South Africa and Australia! Too bad we have no one who lives in Asia...

I have a metal friend in India, but I don't know if Ji will be interested to join the forum.

Cool! I'm glad "the package" is still going strong. It looks like it's moving all over the world. I can't remember who I mailed it to to start it all off... was it Fang in France? I think I sent him Burning Starr - No Turning Back.

Greeno said:
Cool! I'm glad "the package" is still going strong. It looks like it's moving all over the world. I can't remember who I mailed it to to start it all off... was it Fang in France? I think I sent him Burning Starr - No Turning Back.
Indeed :)
Then I sent the package to Wyvern if I'm correct, that was last year... we had a handwritten paper right?

This is actually round two of the package being sent. Sixx started earlier this year by sending it to me and then I sent it to Kittybeast. I think this was around March. I can't find the original post...it was something about defribulator time??? Sixx can you help?

I wonder where the original one died out at. Can anybody figure out who got that one last? Would be cool to get that going again as well! :headbang:

SavaRon said:
This is actually round two of the package being sent. Sixx started earlier this year by sending it to me and then I sent it to Kittybeast. I think this was around March. I can't find the original post...it was something about defribulator time??? Sixx can you help?

I wonder where the original one died out at. Can anybody figure out who got that one last? Would be cool to get that going again as well! :headbang:

The first one didn't die actually, someone lost the letter from that one (we won't mention the name Bryant :D ) ... But it's still the same package...I think it stalled a few times , but I think every person who got it sent it to someone else...
As far as I know these persons got it; Hawk, Fangface, Wyvern, Bryant, Trix, Sixx, Kittybeast, Savaron , Zeppie, Droogie , and ended up with me..I picked a new person to send it to ... Sorry Sixx, you have to wait your turn, first it goes to someone who hasen't got the "package" yet (but do expect something from me now I got your address ;)