"The Package" received!

I finally finished the Johnny Cash book that Kittybeast sent me. I know, I know Kitty, it took far too long. So who's next up on the list? PM me and the first in my inbox gets it.

huh, wasn't it JD that should get a package from Cold Gin ??? I think your package from Kittybeast was besides the "official" package ???

carnut said:
huh, wasn't it JD that should get a package from Cold Gin ??? I think your package from Kittybeast was besides the "official" package ???

Yes it was besides the official package but I'm too stupid to figure out where to put the info. :loco: I guess I could have started a new thread but it seemed a waste.

Wheezer said:
Yes it was besides the official package but I'm too stupid to figure out where to put the info. :loco: I guess I could have started a new thread but it seemed a waste.

Would be great to have everyone who reads it sign the inside covers. If no one wants to read it, you can send it back to me. :saint:

kittybeast said:
Would be great to have everyone who reads it sign the inside covers. If no one wants to read it, you can send it back to me. :saint:

I'm not a reader, the only stuff I can struggle through are car mags but can sign it and forward it to Hawk. I haven't read a book in 20 years I think, just can't find the time and space to get to that, although Hawk has interested me a bit to read about history or so ...

Cold Gin said:
I did send it to JD ... he actually should have got it by now .... :ill: hey JD, let me know if not.

Sorry bout that! I got it a few days ago :) I am waaaaay to tired to post a full review yet, but! I throughly enjoyed seeing the letters and @Cold Gin Defending The Faith is Fucking Awsome!!! I have been playing it non-stop since I Got it! :headbang:

kittybeast said:

I haven't gotten any PMs yet so I'm going to try and give it a thread of its own to see if that sparks anyone into action.

Pick me:hotjump: If it's doing second rounds I want in, Kitty sent it to me with "Days of the New" 'twas cool:cool: and I then sent it to Droogie with some Seether which he didn't seem to like.

carnut said:
Still is with JD I think, can someone wake him up ??

I have PMed him on the official Maticora board but no answer. He did add me to his friends on his Myspace page.

He is not being very chatty to say the least... :erk:

carnut said:
I'm not a reader, the only stuff I can struggle through are car mags but can sign it and forward it to Hawk. I haven't read a book in 20 years I think, just can't find the time and space to get to that, although Hawk has interested me a bit to read about history or so ...

You should see if the Harry Potter books are translated to Dutch. They are easy to read, but fun and you don't have to read many pages before you are into the book........... then you can't put it down.

Bryant