"The Package" received!

Fangface said:
Indeed :)
Then I sent the package to Wyvern if I'm correct, that was last year... we had a handwritten paper right?

I received it but I can't remember from whom or what did I got :oops: It was something I didn't have most defiitively. I added something to the letter and sent it but can't remember to whom :oops: :oops:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxswine
send it back to the Northwest! (hint*hint*)

Anybody lives there that we know? :p

Nortwest Europe? That's Denmark isn't it? :D

Wyvern said:
I received it but I can't remember from whom or what did I got :oops: It was something I didn't have most defiitively. I added something to the letter and sent it but can't remember to whom :oops: :oops:

Nortwest Europe? That's Denmark isn't it? :D

Denmark? Don't they raise midget drummers that play tennis semi-pro, then move to American & start a band with alcoholic rivetheads?!
No, I mean Oregon...

sixxswine said:
Denmark? Don't they raise midget drummers that play tennis semi-pro, then move to American & start a band with alcoholic rivetheads?!

I thought they grow weirdos with make-up that sing falsetto :devil:

carnut said:
The first one didn't die actually, someone lost the letter from that one (we won't mention the name Bryant :D ) .

Hey !! It somehow got accidentally thrown away by the wife. I never even saw the handwritten paper. It is ashamed though. :erk:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hey !! It somehow got accidentally thrown away by the wife. I never even saw the handwritten paper. It is ashamed though. :erk:

Bryant
Ah, I think we will forgive you ... eventually ;)

zeppelin said:
So what did you think of Seether Droogie?
well all through school last year, they made us listen to a pop music station during 4th hour, and every day at 11:20 they played that seether song with amy lee.....needless to say, I couldnt stand that song at all. I dont know, it's kind of grungy, but heavier....I gave it a couple of initial listens, and it wasnt too special, but I'm gonna put it back in and give them another chance, I'll let you know what I think.

#1_Droogie said:
well all through school last year, they made us listen to a pop music station during 4th hour, and every day at 11:20 they played that seether song with amy lee.....needless to say, I couldnt stand that song at all. I dont know, it's kind of grungy, but heavier....I gave it a couple of initial listens, and it wasnt too special, but I'm gonna put it back in and give them another chance, I'll let you know what I think.

Yeah it is kinda grungy, but it's the only sort of presentable SA music. I'll fully understand if it doesn't do a lot for you.

#1_Droogie said:
well all through school last year, they made us listen to a pop music station during 4th hour

Some kind of punishment? I though torture was outlawed for prisoners of detention camps...err, highschools.

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
I have a friend in Turkey if that counts as part of Asia... i would give my addy but i know i wouldnt get the package..... :cry:
hahahah just keep submitting your addy, it took me about 5 times to get it :tickled:

I'm also a bit slow, but the package is on it's way NOW ... so be patient another ten days or so before it arrives with the next person !!!!

YAAAAAAAAY! I was talking to Weezer and I'm sending him the Johnny Cash bio I just finished reading. I thought if anyone was interested in reading it, that too could be sent around sort of like a book club but you just have to wait your turn!:D It was a really enjoyable read.

Woah!... to my suprise a package showed up in my mailbox! Its an honor to recieve.

Oh by the way... do I forward the contents or produce my own?

I am definately enjoying the contents... who's next? PM me with an addy.

Thanks again!

:headbang: