"The Package" received!

Hi Rokk, cool it finally arrived, took some more time than I expected !!
Normally we give a description of what was inside, if you like it or not, etc. You keep the music that was send to you, but you HAVE to send the letters inside to the next person along with your choice of music.

SavaRon said:
Well, what did carnut send you?

Three discs....

Mechanical Poet Promo.... sorry did not enjoy... :erk:

Oldshool Video Clips... AWESOME!!! mostly 80's videos from the likes of Priest, David Lee Roth, AC/DC, KISS, Lita Ford, WASP, Overkill, Queensryche, etc... it absolutely ROCKS!!! :headbang:

Oldschool Audio CD.... A huge collection of songs from Beyond the Labyrinth, Bodkin, Chateux, Irish Coffee, Jon Olivia's Pain, Ritual, Stampede, Legend, and Silver Mountain.... Most of these I have never heard of but found extremely enjoyable to listen to! :headbang:

Thanks Carnut!

I'm sending my package off to Cold Gin since he was the first one to PM me his address. Its on its way buddy... as soon as I put in the mail. ;)

:headbang:

Great you like the stuff Rokk !!! A bit disapointed you don't like Mechanical Poet, but hey , we can't all be on the same line can we ? Just send it along to Cold Gin, maybe he'll like it... Don't forget to include the letter !!

Arrived today ! Thanks Rokk ! Unfortunately I will be leaving for a 2 week buiness trip to Japan, so it will take a while before I get a chance to check the stuff out. More/ review to follow, but whoever wants to be next can already PM me.
Thanks and Cheers :headbang:

Package treads merged. Please don't start any new Package treads

So Cold Gin, are you back from Japan? Do you have a new candidate for the package yet?

Konnichiwa, :wave: back in good old Germany. I will do a review over the weekend, but I can tell you already now that Electric Magic Sideshow I received is really good, playing it now. Whereby Mechanical Poet is hard to get used to, haven´t made up my mind yet. Anyway, more to follow.

So far looks like nobody wants the next package ... hey you folks out there , PM me your address !

Cheerz

This is what Rokk sent me:

Mechanical Poet - Woodland Prattlers
This one is originally from Hawk, right ? Sorry, like Rokk, I don´t like it either. Too complex and confusing, sounds to me they don´t know what they want. I read about them, and the article said they are a mix of progressive power, gothic metal, movie tracks, fairytail, musical, ballads and Polka. Guess that describes it pretty well :erk: .

Trance - Power Infusion
This rocks ! Straigt forward, from 1983. My first thought was: sounds like Accept w/o Udo (but still a good singer). Great !

Electric Magic Sideshow
very good as well. US band, indeed reminds me of Kiss. Also straight forward, simple. Maybe not as good as Trance, but close.

Old School Fun compilation and Old School Video Clips: awesome, especially the video clips. Thanks for forwarding them !

Wicked Lester, a couple of tracks of Kiss live 77 and "Paul Stanley Raps". Fits very well into my Kiss collection. Wicked Lester is Fun.

Thanks a lot Rokk, I appreciate ! I will check out more Trance (Trancemission) !:headbang:

Who is next ? PM me your address.

Cheers
Michael / "Cold Gin"