The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Ok, let's stop a bit talking about Alexi and Roope and discuss a bit Henkka's new bass:

Phoenix12copy-1.jpg

Anyone knows when he got it or since when is he using it? Sleeper666 posted a pic the other day on the pics thread and it was the first time I saw it.

i saw the bodom the other night in Atlanta, and i could swear alexi had a new pick up in his pink and black guitar. it didn't look like a EMG, if anything it looked like a passive seymour...i could be wrong though...but thats definently how it looked.

Yeah, looks like his old one but in white and I've seen in one pic that the COBHC this time instead of being in the body is a big inlay in the middle of the fretboard like on Muhamed's guitar. But I'm not sure, I'd like someone to confirm it if possible.

hey, i was wondering, how much are Lee jackson perfect connection gp-1000 worth? and how much are Rocktron Intellifex's worth? and if Rocktron Intellifex's are worth getting :S?
Cheers.

Ok, let's stop a bit talking about Alexi and Roope and discuss a bit Henkka's new bass:

Phoenix12copy-1.jpg

Anyone knows when he got it or since when is he using it? Sleeper666 posted a pic the other day on the pics thread and it was the first time I saw it.

This probably isn't new info to you. The earliest I saw it was this tour, with lamb of god- in san jose. So that was like... the beginning of april, I think?

So unless he was using it on the european tour before this tour- I would assume he got it just before this tour... Right?

Yeah, I know that if he has it he must have gotten it after the European tour, just in time for the LOG tour, because I was at the Helsinki show (2nd last show of European tour) and he didn't have it. One question, does it have the COBHC logo as inlay around the 12th fret (middle of the fretboards)?

That coud be, yeah, but at the stage that Bodom are I think they can take 8 cabs to a festival gig. I doubt they'd take them on tour like Slayer, but for one particular gig I think they'd do it. We'd have to get hold of a copy of Roope's contract to know though, but I sense that can be a bit hard :lol: