The Clairvoyant

Eddies cellmate said:
Anyone for vocals on this one?

Medsy's had the instrument mix finished for quite awhile now, no takers for vocals?

Jim?
Paul?
(nudge,nudge) ;)

Yeah, what he said. (nudge, nudge)

hmm...clairvoyant....not that tough for a bruce song..I think...let me load it on the mp3 player in teh car and practice :D ...i'll let you know..If I don't cause people to swerve off the road when they hear me..I might give it a shot.

rabies said:
hmm...clairvoyant....not that tough for a bruce song..I think...let me load it on the mp3 player in teh car and practice :D ...i'll let you know..If I don't cause people to swerve off the road when they hear me..I might give it a shot.
You must have some calm drivers out there if you have to do something to cause them to swerve off the road. Some people out here don't seem to realize that the lines on the road are there for a reason and that the speed limit isn't a negotiable number. If it says 65 it doesn't mean your ok if you do 85.
When I visited Nashville, I thought I'd seen it all but California drivers in their Suv's and Hummer's are down right scary.

If someone out there swerves off the road when you sing...check to see if they have a California plate before you jump to conclusions about your singing! :lol: