The clothing style of katatonia fans?

Jeans of varying shades of grey and black. Shirts of varying shades of grey and black. Jackboots. Leather coat. Two necklaces, a finnish symbol and an inverted pentagram. Band shirts to gigs.

I like to wear "vintage" clothes, something like the 70s fashion, but it depends from the occasions, I don't have a particular style even if I like black clothes a lot.
Let's see if I can post a photo of me:

photo1

photo 2

Edit: seems not to work...just click on properties, copy the url and paste it, it should work this way.

Well, Jeans, my brown corduroys (still want black ones :( ), T-shirts, shirts, bandshirts, i really love longsleeves, my black Jack Wolfskin jacket which i like very much, keeps me warm :)

Originally posted by ether

photo1

photo 2

Edit: seems not to work...just click on properties, copy the url and paste it, it should work this way.
It still doesn't works.

Anyway, I just put on a t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes.
Damn, I miss my boots (the left one was ran over by a truck):(

Originally posted by ether
I like to wear "vintage" clothes, something like the 70s fashion, but it depends from the occasions, I don't have a particular style even if I like black clothes a lot.
Let's see if I can post a photo of me:

photo1

photo 2

Someone is incredibly beautiful, wow. :eek:

This is me...ummm u cant see really but...

This Shirt w/ black or blue jeans
mekat.jpg

With this Jacket (yes I know, my chair is incredibly metal)
jacket.jpg

:)

Thanks for the compliments:) ;)
mhh I whish I had a Katatonia T-shirt too...I hope I will find one at their next gig perhaps...

I always dress pretty causual, or some people dub it "preppy." i usually wear clothes that come from abercombie and fitch or american eagle (kakies, polo, boots or tennis shoes). though my clothing style is different from most of the people who listen to metal, my love for metal is huge.