The concert wish list thread

Sumerian, I thought Metallica existed...Well 80's Metallica doesn't exist anymore. I would 've loved to see them. They gave 4 gigs in Belgium in 1990, damn me, I didn't know them back then!

id like to see Death, with chuck of course
metallica with cliff burton playing songs strictly from the 80s
immortal
pantera
and to top off this concert that could never possibly happen, amon amarth, just because they kick ass

i saw death 3 times...i gues son their last european tour...damn it...i even talked to him once just before the show...very friendly guy...still cannot get it why he was an "asshole" for media quite a while.

but at least Death didnt whimp out and start to suck like a lot of other bands...eg Immortal...hey, you didnt miss that much...their gigs in the past few years were NOT black metal at all...

crom aka boris said:
i saw death 3 times...i gues son their last european tour...damn it...i even talked to him once just before the show...very friendly guy...still cannot get it why he was an "asshole" for media quite a while.

but at least Death didnt whimp out and start to suck like a lot of other bands...eg Immortal...hey, you didnt miss that much...their gigs in the past few years were NOT black metal at all...
Saw Death live as well, in '94 I think it was. I want a cookie for that. As far as Immortal I'm glad they are no more. When your fan base becomes that of Skipknot, Mushroom 5000 or something rather then it's time to change the band name or disband.

Tomasz said:
Saw Death live as well, in '94 I think it was. I want a cookie for that. As far as Immortal I'm glad they are no more. When your fan base becomes that of Skipknot, Mushroom 5000 or something rather then it's time to change the band name or disband.
Damn it is sucks they're all dead! Or I was to small and thus a far from metal then.... argh....
A cookie - you deserved it so ther ya go:

O

Happy now?

Active - I MUST see Overkill. They're going to break up eventually.

Inactive - I really wish I had gotten the chance to see Megadeth...I got into them like a week after the SF gig on their last tour, and then they broke up. Forbidden and Dark Angel would've been nice...but hey, at least I got the chance to see Vio-lence during their short reunion.