Wish List

That's just what the actual news said. And a cycle gets split up, so you have smaller individual songs that are probably more coherent alone - also less people fall asleep from boredom that way.

so he wrote separate songs that sound remotely related, decided to be a pretentious ass and spliced them into a "song cycle."

I imagine it will be like Anesthetize, which was obviously pieced together in an attempt to make a long song.

Opeth star in an Alladin film where Mike is the genie :worship:

Agree with this guy!, and the old drummer be alladin, and axes wife can be the hawt bitsh!

Also, disagree with the last guy who doesnt understand opeth, why are you here??

And lastly, baying of the hounds == ultimate song. but not in lamentations or roundhouse tapes for good quality :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with this guy!, and the old drummer be alladin, and axes wife can be the hawt bitsh!

Also, disagree with the last guy who doesnt understand opeth, why are you here??

And lastly, baying of the hounds == ultimate song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fglxha3CtNM but not in lamentations or roundhouse tapes for good quality :(
didnt get me at all, i meant they are so awesome that its beyond my comprehension. hoped i didnt have to explain myself :rolleyes: