The concert wish list thread

Golden Hall

The song is ringing loud
Oct 16, 2003
Santa Cruz, CA
Visit site
Alright, there are two answers for this one: First, what band are you dying to see live; it has to be one you've not seen before and is currently active. Second, name the band, that is no longer with us, that makes you depressed when you realize you never had a chance to see them live, and you never will.

I'll go first-The Crown is the band I'm impatiently waiting for. I almost put Dissection, but I think I'll wait and see how Jon handled his stay in prison.

Second: I'd have to go with At the Gates, with Carcass a close second.

And yeah, I've seen Amon twice, and though I'd rather see them headline a show more than anything, that's not what this thread is about.

Golden Hall said:
I'll go first-The Crown is the band I'm impatiently waiting for. I almost put Dissection, but I think I'll wait and see how Jon handled his stay in prison.

Second: I'd have to go with At the Gates, with Carcass a close second.
1. Would like to see Summoning but I know it will never happen.

2. Chopin or Mozzart

I've seen At the Gates several years back and they were quite good live.

I would give my left tit to see THERION live. Good thing I caught Immortal on their last tour, who knew it would be their last.

Since I am on my EMBRACED high, I will say IF they were still together I would love to see them live.

Other bands would be:

Aborted, My Dying Bride, Sonata ARCTICA, Amorphis (again), and ILLDISPOSED!

There are dozens of bands I would love to see live, but I would not mind seeing an Obituary reunion or original Morbid Angel line up or original Sepultura (pre chaos AD) and most of all Carcass.

As for actual bands, I would love to see Sodom, Ancient Rites or Darkthrone.

omfg i wanna see a obituary reuinion so fuckin bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the gates too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naglfar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i could see old Cryptopsy thatd be cool!

Suffocation if they ever get there asses to FL now that they are back together.

original entombed (Left hand path etc..)

early amorphis, pre-GAY!!!! Sodom,Thyrfing,Einherjer,UNLEASHED!!!!!!! i wanna see VANHALEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAPALM DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GARDEN OF SHADOWS!!!!! and.... ManOwaR!!!! and.... i think ill die a happy man...

Uh jaa, I would say...that Visceral Bleeding should start the feast..they're so fucking intense I'd choose something different after that, of course Type O Negative...after chillin with TON I'd let Origin come on stage...followed by Primordial...and that's it for one row, I can't possible drive my neck muscles to bang more after that. I love extremes man, I just need to limit my headbanging cause I'm usually in a coma like state the day after...but hey, now that I started working out maybe I should mosh more. I just have bad experiences from Denmark where almost all our mosh pits end with huge fights haha.

And also another band which has split up which i would have killed to see, and i am sure a lot of you would have is ABIGOR! The bastards split up right before the split 7" with Belphegor so it won't be released anymore.
Cheers.