The concerts thread

Hungary was initially my first choice because I want to visit Budapest (and will probably end up there anyway on this trip) and I didn't really want to travel to Dessau because it looks like the middle of nowhere, but Amorphis, Primordial, Alcest, Watain, Sodom etc convinced me otherwise!

And yes the language part should be interesting, being by myself and not speaking any German.

Nah, you don't have to worry about Germany, unlike Hungary, a lot of people speak English. Plus, they usually have a quite organized transportation system (maps & english directions), easy to follow.

Nah, you don't have to worry about Germany, unlike Hungary, a lot of people speak English. Plus, they usually have a quite organized transportation system (maps & english directions), easy to follow.

God help you if you jaywalk or litter though! :D

Just got tickets two months ago for Edgefest which is a festival they have every year that my favourite radio station puts together. The only reason why I got tickets is because A Perfect Circle is playing! So I'm extremely stoked for that! Maynard can't ever make up his mind, so having already seen TOOL once, I want to make sure I see APC, before he turns around and says this is the last time they will be touring.

And just last week I got HEAVY TO tickets, to see Slayer and Megadeth for the second time this summer. With some other great bands like Motorhead, Children of Bodom, Opeth.. and bands like Testament, Mastodon and Devildriver that I've already seen at least once before. Counting down the days till July hits! :D

198886_193007730737221_111728812198447_422831_4242108_n.jpg

lots of crap on summer slaughter, whats new?

SFU? for real?

debating whether its worth it for fleshgod and dying fetus alone

Saw them back in 2009, amazing and powerful live band.

Has anyone seen a Krallice show? I'm worried they might sound messy live.

In what way exactly? I can deal with a band not moving around much.

I love Krallice, I'm just worried about their live sound having so much fuzz and feedback you can't even clearly hear the guitar lines.

Got to see RUSH on Saturday. Great show. They played their entire Moving Pictures album as well as there other more popular songs (Spirit of The Radio, Freewill). They did play the first 2 parts of 2112, but Geddy Lee tried to sing it all weird so it sounded terrible. Overall though, it was a great experience to see them again and my girlfriend was able to see them for the first time as well :)