The concerts thread

I like how all the tours I've seen Nile go on in the US seem to be with (mostly) really shit bands. Whenever I've seen them here it's been with guys like Blood Red Throne/Belphegor/Behemoth/Napalm Death etc.

So I just learned that 1349 is playing on the Carcass US tour. Well that seals the deal for me.

Pig Destroyer will also be playing.

So I just learned that 1349 is playing on the Carcass US tour. Well that seals the deal for me.

Pig Destroyer will also be playing.

Where did you see that? Does that apply to the canadian dates?

I don't like 1349 at all. And Pig destroyer is not that good either. Oh well, at least there's still Suffocation and Carcass.

I like how all the tours I've seen Nile go on in the US seem to be with (mostly) really shit bands. Whenever I've seen them here it's been with guys like Blood Red Throne/Belphegor/Behemoth/Napalm Death etc.

That's to bad. When I saw Nile... they brought Decapitated! Despite some technical stuff ups early on, it was a fucking awesome gig (RIP Vitek).

Also, finally purchased my Dismember tickets tonight. Woo.

081408_ef.png

Tickets
$10 Advance
$12 Door

Door - 7:00
Show - 8:00

TICKETS

ON SALE

SOON!

Hi guys, I have one Wacken Open Air 3 Days All-in ticket. I bought it 109€ and I also sell it 109€. I sell it from the same price that i bought. I can't go to the festival due to some problems. I won't gain any profit from this disposal, I just want to sell it to someone who really needs it.
Contact with me via email: zoqures@gmail.com
I can send your ticket immidiately if you're in hurry.
Keep it Metal!..
Thanks.

Man, I can't wait till Metal Masters! It's gonna be epic.

Also I hope to see Iced Earth in October, or when ever they are in Mass.

Dying Fetus is about to start touring with Necrophagist, Beneath the Massacre, and Veil of Maya...
This lineup confuses me. IN one hand, you have DF, who are awesome... In the other you have shit... I don't like holding shit.

2697173765_189b8cc529_o.jpg

Keep On Rotting

Carcass in St. Pete Priceless

Reactivated British extreme metal pioneers CARCASS have scheduled the following North American dates so far:

Sep. 05 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Sep. 06 - New York, NY @ Nokia Theatre
Sep. 07 - Montreal, QC @ Medley
Sep. 08 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
Sep. 09 - Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
Sep. 10 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
Sep. 11 - Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11 Tavern
Sep. 12 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
Sep. 13 - Tampa, FL @ Jannus Landing
Sep. 15 - Austin, TX @ Emo's
Sep. 18 - Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
Sep. 19 - San Francisco, CA @ The Grand Ballroom