The concerts thread

Motorhead (18 times:headbang:)
:worship:

Going to see:
Maiden
AtG
Testament/Heaven And Hell/Priest/Motorhead
Edguy with Kamelot

And I saw Dropeth the other night. Great show. 3 kinda stole Opeth's thunder by kicking inordinate amounts of ass and being one of the best live bands I've ever seen. Opeth were great. BTBAM were kinda tedious. Dream Theater were probably very good. I don't like them, though, so hard to tell.

I'm heavily considering taking a day off from work in late June so I can drive down to Worcester on the 27th. 20 bucks is worth it seeing Cryptopsy, Vader and Kataklysm on the Summer Slaughter tour.

A few of you may have noticed a lurker here called Shadar Logoth. He represents a local Maine band of the same name, whom I'll be seeing live this coming Wednesday up in Orono.

So At The Gates are playing in Worcester right now and I'm not doing shit about it. Saving my money for AA/Belphagor/Einsiferum/The Abscence, since that concert will have a much higher level of dopeness.

Can you link me to the dates?

EDIT: never mind found it. The closest it's coming is London Ontario or Buffalo, so I doubt I'll be going. Sucks to miss Nachtmystium but I really would not want to see Opeth/be around Opeth fans. If only I was back in Toronto for the Nachtmystium/Boris show in a couple of weeks.