The concerts thread

New Nachtmystium tourdates.

We'​re pleas​ed to annou​nce our next full North​ Ameri​can tour!​

We will be direc​t suppo​rt for The Haunt​ed (​Swede​n)​ with Intro​naut (​U.​S.​)​ and Kyles​a (​U.​S.​) openi​ng the show!​!​ Here'​s the routi​ng!​

4/2 Pomon​a,​ CA @ The Glass​house​
4/3 Holly​wood,​ CA @ The Key Club
4/4 San Franc​isco,​ CA @ Slim'​s
4/5 Portl​and,​ OR @ Hawth​orne Theat​er
4/6 Seatt​le,​ WA @ Neumo​'​s
4/7 Vanco​uver,​ BC @ Commo​dore Ballr​oom
4/8 Edmon​ton,​ AB @ Starl​ite Ballr​oom
4/9 Calga​ry,​ AB @ The Wareh​ouse
4/11 Winni​peg,​ MB @ Royal​ Alber​t
4/12 St. Paul,​ MN @ Stati​on 4
4/13 Moken​a,​ IL @ The Pearl​ Room
4/14 Detro​it,​ MI @ Majes​tic Theat​re
4/15 Toron​to,​ ON @ Opera​ House​
4/16 Montr​eal,​ QC @ Club Soda
4/17 Worce​ster,​ MA @ The Palla​dium
4/19 New York,​ NY @ BB King'​s Blues​ Club
4/21 Millv​ale,​ PA @ Mr. Small​'​s
4/22 Sprin​gfiel​d,​ VA @ Jaxx
4/23 Ralei​gh,​ NC @ Volum​e 11
4/24 Atlan​ta,​ GA @ The Masqu​erade​

Hope to see every​one out!​!​!​

Keep your eyes out for fill-​in dates​ on our days off on this tour!​ We'​re looki​ng to fill up our days off on April​ 10th,​ April​ 18th and April​ 20th.​

Metal​ and Hell!​
Nacht​mysti​um

Caught Psycroptic when they played here on the 13th of this month, awesome set list. I kinda miss Chalky but Jason managed to get the crowd go nuts. I missed Nile, Decapitated and Behemoth when they played here in Perth awhile ago because of military service in my home country. Managed to catch Opeth and Immortal this year though.

Can't wait for Summer Slaughter in Oz in March next year. Lucky Americans, get to go to so many good shows.

The Summer Slaughter tour is coming to Australia for the first time ever! The line up is different to the American one - Necrophagist, Dying Fetus, Aborted, The Red Shore, and The Faceless. It will be in March though, which isn't a month of summer anywhere in the world.

l_f9dc85ca42ad444e9e1a0b43e74ca116.gif

AUSSIES DON'T MISS THIS, SUPER FUN HAPPY SLIDE FUCKING RULES (serious)

The Summer Slaughter tour is coming to Australia for the first time ever! The line up is different to the American one - Necrophagist, Dying Fetus, Aborted, The Red Shore, and The Faceless. It will be in March though, which isn't a month of summer anywhere in the world.

I'll most likely be at both of these :kickass:

FUCK

Meshuggah, Cynic, and the Faceless are going ot be playing in portland in February, and I will not have a ride there. FUCK EUGENE

Fuck you Melbourne!

If I had the money to make the trip down I would. Even with all those bands though the gig will probably be over in less than an hour anyway. >_>

Symphony X are coming to Hong Kong on Feb 17th. Unfortunately it's a fucking school day.

So skip school ldo.
Actually, I imagine they would probably be playing after school has ended. I've gone to concerts on school nights before. You just have to say "okay, tomorrow's gonna suck but I don't care."

Maybe by then I can make up a good bullshit story so I can spend a tuesday night out.

Fuck, why can't "Heaven And Hell" just change their name back to Black Sabbath so i can be able to say that i've seen Black Sabbath after next summer. Fucking Sharon.

3 inches of blood is coming here and im planning on seeing them. Anyone else seen them and tell me whether it's worth it?