The concerts thread

Swallow The Sun are pretty much crap (dunno about live but seriously...snooooozefest imo) and KoK won't play any of their old stuff anyway. But, we'll see...there's a chance they'll still come with some other band...maybe.

I enjoy the Swallow the Sun, but their concert wouldn't be very good, more than likely. They're good for atmospheric music, and they're good to listen to while I'm doing homework or something, but I suppose just watching them live wouldn't be very good.
Hopefully with them dropping out so soon, they'll have time to replace them... unlike fucking SCD. I'm still bitter about that.

KoK would look really out of place at MDF playing their fantasy-epic-cheesefest later material, since that's all they'll have time to play.

I enjoy the Swallow the Sun, but their concert wouldn't be very good, more than likely. They're good for atmospheric music, and they're good to listen to while I'm doing homework or something, but I suppose just watching them live wouldn't be very good.
I saw them open for Katatonia and they were decent live, nothing to brag about tho'.

So I've decided I NEED to see that Kreator tour. Of course, it's in April (they plan pretty fucking far in advance) but yeah. Should be pretty fucking sweet. Given the quality of the new album it would be difficult for them to put together a setlist that didn't kick major ass (since setlists are always live staple/classics + a couple from the new album).

Yeah I'm going to that one in Worcester too. See ya there.

Speaking of Worcester, (PROBABLY) going tomorrow to see Dagronfarce (or was it Dragonforce, I can never remember...) with Power(fucking)glove and Turisas. Also meeting a chick there who digs metal and likes me (I think). Win. All that needs to happen otherwise is for Dragonforce to play Soldiers of the Wasteland.

Anyone know of any decent black metal or brutal death tours? Or a site that I can find them? North Americal obviously. But I always find out there was a good show AFTER the fact...

Yeah I'm going to that one in Worcester too. See ya there.

Speaking of Worcester, (PROBABLY) going tomorrow to see Dagronfarce (or was it Dragonforce, I can never remember...) with Power(fucking)glove and Turisas. Also meeting a chick there who digs metal and likes me (I think). Win. All that needs to happen otherwise is for Dragonforce to play Soldiers of the Wasteland.

That's tomorrow? Fuck. Forgot about that. Damn.
When I saw them there they played Soldiers of the Wasteland. It was my favorite song by them and it was pretty fucking rad. They still do the trampoline shit, right?

That's tomorrow? Fuck. Forgot about that. Damn.
When I saw them there they played Soldiers of the Wasteland. It was my favorite song by them and it was pretty fucking rad. They still do the trampoline shit, right?

I don't know what they do, I'm expecting epic lulz.

Tix are available at the door btw. 28 bucks. Doors at 7. Show at 8. Go.