The concerts thread

Fuck yes! I already bought my tickets.

And I'm going to see Meshuggah and Cynic tomorrow at the Anaheim House of Blues, but I'm going to murder whoever in the Disney hierarchy is responsible for banning The Faceless. What kind of lame bullshit is that? :mad:

The Carcass tour is coming to Fort Worth in March... I'm wetting my pants every day until then in anticipation.

Anyone going to see arsis on the 21st? Looks like I'm getting a pass and get to go to a show! Looks like I'm getting a pass and get to go to a ah

What's the line-up for NEMF?

Headlining Friday will be All That Remains, one of the many bands that got its start at the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. Saturday will be headlined by metal giants Lamb of God as part of their No Fear Energy Music Tour along with As I Lay Dying, Children Of Bodom, God Forbid and Municipal Waste. Metal Blade Records will present the main stage. Prosthetic Records will present the second stage.

Other bands schedule to perform on Friday are: August Burns Red, Suffocation, The Acacia Strain, The Haunted, Napalm Death, Whitechapel, Kataklysm, Cattle Decapitation, Veil of Maya, Abigail Williams, Decrepit Birth, Psycroptic, Intronaut, Withered, Left to Vanish, Lazarus A.D., Kylesa, XAFBX, Trap Them, Aggressive Dogs, Toxic Holocaust, XWarX, Psyopus, Woe of Tyrants, Rose Funeral, Nachtymystium, xTHE WARx and more to be announced. Doors open at 12 noon.

Saturday's lineup will also feature: Have Heart, Shipwreck, Winds of Plague, Emmure, All Shall Perish, Austrian Death Machine, Terror, iwrestledabearonce, Unholy, Shai Hulud, Cold World, Trapped Under Ice, This is Hell, Cruel Hand, The Carrier, Energy, Defeater, Dead Swans, Century, Book of Black Earth, Acaro, Animals as Leaders, Withered, Landmine Marathon, The Ghost Insie and more to be announced. Doors open at 12 noon.

Jesus fucking christ. How is it possible to take that many bands and have that many of them suck?

I actually might go to Mayhem fest. I mean, I think it would be worth it for Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, and Behemoth. Lamb of God might even play also, who I mind watching.
Also, a bunch of my friends are going, so it will be fun just hanging out with them.

Someone my mum knows was going with some other women to the Priest, Megadeth, Testament thing this Friday but she changed her mind. Anyway I'm going now. I'm pretty happy about this because Judas Priest are one of my favourite bands.

I'm pretty stoked. Tyr and Alestorm in March (Portland), and then Paganfest with Korpiklaani, Moonsorrow, Primordial, and more in May (also Portland). Gonna be awesome!

Someone my mum knows was going with some other women to the Priest, Megadeth, Testament thing this Friday but she changed her mind. Anyway I'm going now. I'm pretty happy about this because Judas Priest are one of my favourite bands.

Priest were pretty cool live. Still though, I preferred Heaven and Hell.

Testament were good also, but played a short set.

This is a different tour though.

hardly any of them do. open your mind.

skimmed through the middle paragraph. Yeah, there's some good stuff, but the headliners suck and friday looks like shit. I'm operating on the assumption that any band listed whose name I don't recognize who isn't clearly death metal is a shitty deathcore band, for the following 2 reasons:
1. It's within shitflinging distance of Boston
2. Last year this thing was about 70% deathcore, although it was pretty good last year tbh.

No, because I never hear about shows goddamnit. What sucks about having neither steady cash flow nor transportation nor the level of freedom most 12 year olds enjoy is that I need about 3 weeks bare minimum advance notice for any show.

Sucks because I rather imagine that Soilwork would be awesome live.

I am planning to be at Kreator. That will fucking own.

I'm going to ask my friend if he wants to go. We can't go to the Opeth show because of stupid SATs on that day.

Everyone should be at Kreator tbh.
I feel really lame because I haven't bought their latest yet. I'll buy it at the show, though.

Everyone should be at Kreator tbh.
I feel really lame because I haven't bought their latest yet. I'll buy it at the show, though.

Seeing them in April and I can't fucking wait. Hordes of Chaos was FINALLY released here today and it's been kicking my ass since the minute I picked it up.

hardly any of them do. open your mind.

Just bought tickets for NEMF for me and a friend when they come to Phoenix. Sure theres plenty of bands I would rather see than that main lineup, but other than MW(who I have never heard) I like all those bands. Hard to get that many bands for the buck(that you like).Especially when it's hours away/gonna have to get a hotel etc etc.

Lineup is the Friday lineup mentioned above except I think Lamb of God is headlining that night (April 2).