The concerts thread

Saw Porcupine Tree in Detroit last night, and it was fucking amazing. They played all of The Incident as the first half then another set of songs from their other albums. Played my 3 fav songs from In Absentia: Blackest Eyes, Trains, and Sound of Muzak. It was a tight show, they are really good live if you get the chance to see them.

Ugh, theres gonna be a Las Vegas Death Fest, but its 21+!! And Devourment is playing :| Atleast the prefest show is all ages, and Vulvectomy is playing.

Anyways heres the banner:

l_6836ea067dae4691834c7bdcc5a9eaa9.jpg

Saw Porcupine Tree in Detroit last night, and it was fucking amazing. They played all of The Incident as the first half then another set of songs from their other albums. Played my 3 fav songs from In Absentia: Blackest Eyes, Trains, and Sound of Muzak. It was a tight show, they are really good live if you get the chance to see them.
Great show i saw them in Chicago, couldn't believe they played "Stars Die".

Gorod and Hypocrisy this month:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Just read Soilwork is going on a Summer Tour with Death Angel, Augury, and others. They are going the Clubhouse in Tempe on Aug 2nd. Wannagowannagowannagowannago.

Saw Diocletian, Ignivomous and Destruktor a couple weeks back. First decent gig I've been to in a few months and it was definitely worth the wait. Napalm Death in September... and well, fuck I hope something comes up in the mean time!

How was Ignivomous? thats pretty killer to get to see them

Fucking amazing! The record blows me away every time I hear it but seeing them live is just something else. It's every bit as crushing and then some. That's how death metal should fucking sound live! Great atmosphere all around. Just hoping I don't have to wait to long to see em again.