The concerts thread

From http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=105222:

The True Metal America Concert Series returns with "A Night Of Classic Metal" on Saturday, October 4 at Dingbatz in Clifton, New Jersey. The show will feature ATTACKER (the band's first performance with new vocalist Walter Figueroa) SACRED OATH, STEEL ASSASSIN and special guests FAITH FACTOR (featuring ex-DEADLY BLESSING vocalist Ski). Doors open at 8:00 PM. 21 and over to enter.

Sigh was fucking ace...though i was too busy hairwhipping and headbanging but that chick is really into it and she's beautiful. Unexpect put on an AMAZING show, they have alot of energy and their music was fucking ace, weird shit! Great great show!

Sigh was fucking ace...though i was too busy hairwhipping and headbanging but that chick is really into it and she's beautiful. Unexpect put on an AMAZING show, they have alot of energy and their music was fucking ace, weird shit! Great great show!

So jealous.

And I just read this on MySpace:
Nachtmystium tour canceled

Due to some issues beyond our control, we've been forced to pull off of the Opeth / High On Fire tour. We're aggressively working to try to get things together for the 2nd leg of our fall tour starting in Los Angeles on October 8th with Wolves in the Throne Room.

We apologize to anyone who was hoping to see us on the Opeth leg of the tour.
Thanks to all of those who came out in support at the shows that we did manage to play, it was great seeing you maniacs out!!

Metal and Hell,
Nachtmystium.

Bummer for any of you who were planning to make it out for this.

bands i have seen are
lamb of god
machine head
gojira
trivium
static x
rob zombie
ozzy
in this moment
megadeth
children of bodom
in flames
job for a cowboy
high on fire
tool

on january 12th i am goin to see metallica with machine head and the sword. it also happens to be my 21st birthday the day of the concert. im gonna get so trashed

i missed children of bodom tonight which is disappointing because they're my favorite band but responsibilities get in the way i guess. its all good though because i saw carcass on friday with aborted and suffocation and that was absolutely amazing.

And I just read this on MySpace:
Nachtmystium tour canceled

I saw this yesterday or few days ago whenever, fucking assholes, i was really looking forward to seeing them. Going to see this concert today...even though i have a Corp. Accounting test Wed., got to love the music first! :lol:

I just seen this on the Opeth forum. The reasons why Nachtmystium are off the tour now range from: they took some mushrooms and they are drug addicts, trashed some stuff while drunk and refusing to pay for it, etc :lol:

Opeth was a good show, if you've seen them before it's just like their other shows. Baroness canceled on our date so not sure if they'll cancel for the rest of the tour. Lot of drunken idiots moshing to mellow parts. I like to elbow and push them with all my strength, even the scrawny lil guys.

I just seen this on the Opeth forum. The reasons why Nachtmystium are off the tour now range from: they took some mushrooms and they are drug addicts, trashed some stuff while drunk and refusing to pay for it, etc :lol:

So they are as parasitic in real life as they are in their musical vision?

OH SNAP

the last show i saw was Impaled at the Oakland Metro a couple of weeks ago. it was good but went too late, i think it was getting close to midnight when they went on (friday shows are a pain in the ass when i've been up since 5:15am for work).

i think the next one i might be going to is Metallica in december. i don't really care about seeing Metallica, but Lamb of God is opening for them. i've never seen them so i figured why not. a chick i know has the hook up for free tickets so a bunch of us are taking advantage of that if it works out.

Last show was Opeth in Philly, next show will be Dimmu Borgir, Danzig, Moonspell, which will also be in Philly.