The crappiest thing now in your life?

Öwen;8244681 said:
I wouldn't say theres a lot of crap things in my life, just obstacles.

My obstacles right now are just that I need to put out more product, work harder and with more dedication instead of resting on my laurels or just being plain lazy. I know I can create something good and hopefully original, its just getting the drive to go out and achieve that ideal.

If I had to, I'd say my ability to procrastinate is the "crappiest" thing in my life right now. :p

Procrastination is probably the crappiest thing in my life pretty much always :erk:

I try not to think about it, but I really am starting to fucking hate my job. I refuse to try for another job that isn't 1st shift though because although 3rd shift does indeed suck, nothing is more terrible than 1pm-9pm or 3pm-11pm shifts.

I disagree... Try A 2/2/3 with 12 hours on nights... 7pm to 7am monday, tuesday, off wednesday and thursday. on Friday saturday and sunday. then opposite the next week. I am on days now and it still sucks at least you are on 8 hour shifts. It gets to 1pm and I still have half to go:puke:

Worst thing in my life is that I used up all my bandwidth allocation for the month downloading... videos of a non-specific nature... and now I can't play Left 4 Dead.
What will I do when the zombie apocalypse descends upon us and I haven't practised fending off the horde enough?
Dark times my friends... dark times.

Worst thing in my life is that I used up all my bandwidth allocation for the month downloading... videos of a non-specific nature... and now I can't play Left 4 Dead.
What will I do when the zombie apocalypse descends upon us and I haven't practised fending off the horde enough?
Dark times my friends... dark times.

I just imagined that in the Eric Cartman voice and laughed my balls off.:lol::lol::lol:

Procrastination is probably the crappiest thing in my life pretty much always :erk:

Guilty as charged in some way but not exactly procrastination. This sounds more appropriate for me.

Organidling is about doing everything in the name of doing nothing for the purpose of not yet doing what you are supposed to do. you're basically "setting the scene" for all the important work to come, but concentrating on the act of the activity at hand for now.

"Nihilists!
For me, all is well except anything money related. I've got about 45€ to last me for 1,5 months, my car is breaking up, I might owe about 400€ because I haven't paid my TV viewing permit (they haven't decided yet) etc. I have to move 300km away to my parents house for the summer because I couldn't get a job here, work 11 hours a day from monday to thursday so I can travel back here to my girlfriend on weekends and thus can't really work on music.

Oh well, gladly it's just a couple of months :)

please forgive my ignorance, but wtf is a "TV viewing permit"?

This is slightly OT and you may have commented on this before, but HOW was the HD147? I know it's Line 6 and it is what it is in the chips, but in the grand scheme is it worth it for all those effects and the ease of sounds?....and how good do they sound in the room? :puke: or :headbang:?

To answer your question on this, the HD147 (or more accurately almost any Line 6 product) is an absolute godsend in a live environment, since you can literally save patches rather than just tones (patches with any FX all preset, and of course a different amp model or different settings), and then access any 4 of them from the compact FBV Express Footcontroller, which also has access to the amp's tuner and an expression pedal for volume or wah, so you have a full rig, including floor tuner, volume pedal, and wah, in just an amp head and one footswitch!

That said, the ridiculous amount of models and lack of any display made tweaking the HD147 (and comparing tones) a very frustrating experience, and honestly, with all my tweaking, I could never get it to sound as good as my old Pod through a Hafler MosFET power amp, or even my housemate's SpiderIII 150 head (cuz it only has like 4 options, and it's really easy to tweak); the HD always felt just a bit harsher and buzzier, so honestly, I'd rather have the Spider III! (cuz I would use my Rectifier and pedals for anything that would require more headroom)

To answer your question on this, the HD147 (or more accurately almost any Line 6 product) is an absolute godsend in a live environment, since you can literally save patches rather than just tones (patches with any FX all preset, and of course a different amp model or different settings), and then access any 4 of them from the compact FBV Express Footcontroller, which also has access to the amp's tuner and an expression pedal for volume or wah, so you have a full rig, including floor tuner, volume pedal, and wah, in just an amp head and one footswitch!

That said, the ridiculous amount of models and lack of any display made tweaking the HD147 (and comparing tones) a very frustrating experience, and honestly, with all my tweaking, I could never get it to sound as good as my old Pod through a Hafler MosFET power amp, or even my housemate's SpiderIII 150 head (cuz it only has like 4 options, and it's really easy to tweak); the HD always felt just a bit harsher and buzzier, so honestly, I'd rather have the Spider III! (cuz I would use my Rectifier and pedals for anything that would require more headroom)
Yeah I knew you said this before but my memory was lacking.

Thanks bud.
Yeah the whole "live" area is where I'd like to see this mofo.
:Smokin:

i believe it would be like a tv licence in uk, basically like a tax you have to pay 2 watch tv.....bullshit i know

Not really (though we're getting that tax system too apparently, which fucking sucks), it's a compulsory fee that you have to pay if you have a TV. They do checks at people's houses to check if they've got a TV and if they find one and you're not paying the license, you get fined. That's cool because people who don't watch TV (like me) don't need to pay for crap they don't need. It's also possible to get your TV modded so you can't view any TV channels on it, if you use it only for your PS3/XBOX/Dvd-player or whatever, so then you don't have to pay for nothing either.

We've got a similar system here. We have to pay for radios (including car stereos) and Computers, too.

Touchy subject...

i believe it would be like a tv licence in uk, basically like a tax you have to pay 2 watch tv.....bullshit i know

Not really (though we're getting that tax system too apparently, which fucking sucks), it's a compulsory fee that you have to pay if you have a TV. They do checks at people's houses to check if they've got a TV and if they find one and you're not paying the license, you get fined. That's cool because people who don't watch TV (like me) don't need to pay for crap they don't need. It's also possible to get your TV modded so you can't view any TV channels on it, if you use it only for your PS3/XBOX/Dvd-player or whatever, so then you don't have to pay for nothing either.

We've got a similar system here. We have to pay for radios (including car stereos) and Computers, too.

Touchy subject...

what. the. f##K?:OMG:

That is something in the world i've never even heard of...sounds pretty greedy of them