The coolest thing now in your life?

doing a whole lot of mountain biking.

:kickass: I love biking of any form, the best thing in my life right now is being able to do everything besided dirt jumping like I used to before I had surgery. Life is getting so much better for me :)

Joe

I just got my ampsim released, hard work though :\ but definitely one of the coolest things I've done in my life :)

Probably not all that cool in the end, but I really like that my Folk band's album is now done. Burning listening copies for the other members at the moment and it will go to press in the coming days/ week.

I would have been much more excited about this were it not for the PC crash that held it up and fucked me around in the final hours.

After living for about a month without an internet connection at home (moved away from my parents last month), we should finally have one installed next week. No more of having no idea about what's happening anywhere.

Got a rehearsal place with one of my bands that's making a sort of a comeback. We've had a long break because of various things, but we're now starting to play together again. The group feels fresh too, since we're starting from scratch without our second guitarist, whom we sacked because he wasn't really motivated and made it impossible for us to progress as a band.

Also, been sick for a week but I'm finally getting over it. Don't know if it was swine flu or not, but I'm normally never sick for more than two days and don't feel as shit as I felt last week either.

Coolest thing would be that the last band I worked with just opened for Static-X here. Two more are opening for Amon Amarth at the end of the month, and one of those is following them around the country as the national support.

Coolest thing would be that the last band I worked with just opened for Static-X here. Two more are opening for Amon Amarth at the end of the month, and one of those is following them around the country as the national support.

Good stuff dude! I really need to remember when that AA gig is. Would be good to catch up if you're going.

Yeah I keep forgetting to nag the guys for a guest list entry. After the last several gigs I've gone to, I'm about through paying money to go see live shows. I'd feel more content setting a $50 on fire and then rubbing my ass with it.