The Craziest Fucking band You know of

Anyone who expects GWAR to rock ass and fly around on dragons is missing the point. Theyre supposed to be comedic/cynical politic band in ridiculous costumes. You go to a GWAR concert to act like a retard, not witness a metal epic.

im not a fan of them, just offering an attempt at explaining them.

The Greys said:
I remember you arguing with someone 'deftones' makes good music & are not nu-metal. get lost dipshit
If you don´t like The Deftones, it´s you thing, no offense.
If you think they´re nu-metal, you need to study music deeply. I that thread I mentioned the reasons why they´re not nu-metal, I won´t repeat myself.

Vital Remains said:
go ahead repeat youself because they are nu-metal.
About this time, Deftones stopped touring and collaborating with bands like KoЯn. This was due in part to the fact that Deftones were often lumped into the then-emerging genre sometimes dubbed nu-metal. Like many bands so categorized, Deftones disagreed with the classification. Though Deftones were only tangentially associated with nu metal, they feared the increasingly negative use of the term and separated themselves from other such groups, both professionally and aesthetically. Their music would later evolve into a distinctive, often artsy take on heavy rock, and was often quite far removed from nu metal.

now STFU!

Fredy_Brown said:
About this time, Deftones stopped touring and collaborating with bands like KoЯn. This was due in part to the fact that Deftones were often lumped into the then-emerging genre sometimes dubbed nu-metal. Like many bands so categorized, Deftones disagreed with the classification. Though Deftones were only tangentially associated with nu metal, they feared the increasingly negative use of the term and separated themselves from other such groups, both professionally and aesthetically. Their music would later evolve into a distinctive, often artsy take on heavy rock, and was often quite far removed from nu metal.

now STFU!

ok ok you dont have to keep telling me that theyre numetal. we all know they are

Well there are these two bands that use a pitbull and parrot on vocals. They're called Caninus and Hate Beak. Really, really awful stuff. Has anyone mentioned them yet?

My boyfriend found them somewhere online, I don't know where but you DO NOT want to hear them. Unless you want to laugh.

Susperia said:
Well there are these two bands that use a pitbull and parrot on vocals. They're called Caninus and Hate Beak. Really, really awful stuff. Has anyone mentioned them yet?

My boyfriend found them somewhere online, I don't know where but you DO NOT want to hear them. Unless you want to laugh.

I heard a hate beak song one time with the parrot vocalist. I would not say it was crazy but more like shit. Never actually heard the band with the pitball on vocals.

It's the love 'em or hate 'em kind of band. Considered by some one of the best Death Metal albums ever however the vocals are really hard to swallow, and that is a turn off for some. Sounds like the guy burps all the time. The instrumental is definetely great though.