The Craziest Fucking band You know of

Dodens Grav said:
Battletorn is horrible, with the worst singer ever. Worse than the singer from Caninus.
I was actually bidding on their cd on eBay, basede on JP's recommendation. Maybe I should reconsider now:erk:...

Also, I looked up Stalaggh on MA, and have taken a general interest. Wondering whether or not I should start bidding on that..

Belfegor ( the one on wwIII music, check "The Kingdom of Glacial Places" album.)
Regurgitate
Demilich

Fredy_Brown said:
You need to clear your years, dude ;)

Yeah I should definitely listen to you you've shown me the light and made me realize that unless it's Norwegian it's not Black Metal I guess you're right Battletorn is the most amazing band ever.

Father Belial said:
I was actually bidding on their cd on eBay, basede on JP's recommendation. Maybe I should reconsider now:erk:...

I pretty much gave the perfect description, so if you don't like punk or have really easily offended ears....:p

Jean-Pierre said:
I pretty much gave the perfect description, so if you don't like punk or have really easily offended ears....:p
Naw, I'm not easily offended, and I do listen to some punk. I ended up winning the auction, so I'm sending the money in now. I'm looking forward to hearing it:)

I don't know if it's the craziest but definitely this is weirdest band I seen
since Anal Cunt I watched a video on mtv2 last night of a band called
Horse The Band those dudes were some strange characters and one dude
was playing a casio keyboard. It was pretty goofy.