The Craziest Fucking band You know of

Check out Infant Jesus Bukkake. I haven't heard them because I can't find them anywhere but what music can you expect if you see their album cover?
230908707_l.jpg

Susperia said:
Well there are these two bands that use a pitbull and parrot on vocals. They're called Caninus and Hate Beak. Really, really awful stuff. Has anyone mentioned them yet?

My boyfriend found them somewhere online, I don't know where but you DO NOT want to hear them. Unless you want to laugh.

I swear to God, I was one of the first people that ever discovered Hatebeak. I *tried* to get people here to listen to it, but nooo, they wanted to listen to their Demilich and The Chasm. Alas, I gave up. Good to see someone else repping the avian death metal scene. I am the owner of an evil parrot named Ms. B, and I think she'd make a pretty vicious vocalist herself.

Susperia said:
Well there are these two bands that use a pitbull and parrot on vocals. They're called Caninus and Hate Beak. Really, really awful stuff. Has anyone mentioned them yet?

My boyfriend found them somewhere online, I don't know where but you DO NOT want to hear them. Unless you want to laugh.

Yeah this was in an aussie mag called RALPH (blokes mag ;) i think, anyway they wrote about these two 'death metal' bands.
The bird has an album called "bird seeds of vengeance" and its just ripping off judas priests screaming for vengeance cover :p stupid shit.

I listen to both animal Death Metal bands, but they seem to me that they want to get the attention for their vocalists, so noone will ever speak about the average Death metal they play.
Back to the topic : AUGURY, Death Metal opera, a more serious band than the above. ;-)

Vital Remains said:
ive heard alot about demilich but ive never listened to em. is it worth purchasing an album?
download their material here:

http://www.anentity.com/demilich/download.php

As for that Infant Jesus Bukkake cover - :lol: notice the syncronised ejaculation! They've got to be good now. Also, if it's called 'Gold, Francinsense and Sperm', surely that means that the Mhyrr guy is getting off pretty lightly, all he has to do is wank over Jesus's face, while the other two have to spill their load and still cough up the pricey gifts! what a wanker

Infant Jesus Bukkake better not be a horrible failure like Infant Torso Heap!

and if your going to check out Demilich you might as well listen to Biolich's demos