The Creativity Thread

well... his room is all red...so it fits, it looks great!
every part of the painting is paint though. you can't see the red wall through it at all.

i'm proud of it :rolleyes:

Revolution21X-DSC00824.JPG

hate that damn face on it cant draw faces.

can any of you please tell me what programs or anything else you guys use for this stuff? ive been asking for a longtime now - someone help me!

@g: the first one is totally awesome. care to expand on the inspiration, meaning etc?

I read the second one as - a woman who was thinking about killing herself but new if she did she wouldn't get into heaven (derived from the wierd nuise thing blocking heavenly light at end of stair passage). yet she doesn't like living in a world which Issolates her (mountains and stuff outside her shelter) so she is stuck under the rope in a limbo of indecision.

@g: care to expand on the inspiration, meaning etc?

Well, it's not easy to say where exactly the inspiration comes from, but 'life itself', with all its ups and downs is (though not very creative) the best answer. All of my thoughts, experiences and emotions inspire me in some way, although I must admit I'm more creative when I feel sad and downish (but there's actually joy in turning the mood into art, you know!? :) )
As for the meaning... I prefer to keep this to myself as they are both very personal (especially the 2nd one) More general, however, I can say that in all of my work you'll find a mixture of pain, frustration, questions, struggles and fear as well as hope, optimism, enthusiasm and the beauty I believe life has to offer. I'm a thinker and a worrier, yet a fighter and an optimist who always makes the best of everything and art has proven to be the best way to express myself for as long as I remember...

As King Chaos asked... :) (ïî ïðîñüáàì òðóäÿùèõñÿ)
Just nothing special: the pic of souvenir I bought in Stockholm.
troll.jpg
[/IMG]