VENT YOURSELF THREAD

Dark_Silence said:
@ Undo: here the connexion's speed is good, but if I let my computer opened the whole night to download something, the next day it is all slow and it disconnects by itself every now and then.
ANd for MSN messenger, I agree, really it is crappy, at one point it used to make the whole program crash down if I clicked on a link someone sent me, or when I used zhe webcam-chat, it was so slow and disconnected by itself all the time. Free services suck so much sometimes :p
Thing is i used to have a fast connection (beautifully fast, might i add) but the net and phone companies are excessively stupid (especially the latter) and decided it would be oh-so-very-funny to give the shittiest of services and let my fast net break down. Thus, i'm stuck with dialup (with brief lapses of fast connection that can last five hours or two minutes or anything in between) until they fix that. And i can't call them and yell at them because the phone at home isn't working and i'm not going to spend 8954763807 dollars on my mobile.

And yes, MSN sucks. Mine would also freeze or close just like that half of the times i clicked on a link or accepted a file.

Dark_Silence said:
thats quite a good idea :) thanks
For photos, you can use flickr.com, tinypic.com, livejournal.com, greatestjournal.com, pix8.net or uploadfile.info
For music, there's sendspace.com, uploading.com, and ultrashare.de (even if you don't know German, it's easy to figure out)

POETRY FUCKING SUCKS'

So does middle school bullshit projects. Next time marduk says I don't have any vices about my young age, I'm going to show him this bullshit

Zack said:
POETRY FUCKING SUCKS'

So does middle school bullshit projects. Next time marduk says I don't have any vices about my young age, I'm going to show him this bullshit

Watch your language, young man! Buy yes, most poetry fucking sucks (even most of mine). :)