VENT YOURSELF THREAD

He just didn't want to believe such false and ignorant accusations about his favourite guitarist's hair. That's all.

"ROFL STFU NOOB HIS HAIR AINT FALSE!!111oneoneone OMG Im so pathetically emo I couldnt stand false hair on my idol #1.. aarrrrg look at my emo-wrists, they start slittin themselves!!"

like that?

Just a little remark about the longest word thingy: We spoke about a theory today that's called "Gestaltänderungsenergiehypothese".. which is not a constructed word like those mentioned before :loco:

That's true, but it's an actual word, wheras the others are just chains of words so long they barely make sense

Taliesin said:
That's true, but it's an actual word, wheras the others are just chains of words so long they barely make sense

aaah, sorry, i got confused: you meant it's not a made-up word, i thought you wanted to say that it's not a compound word. now i'm wiser. ;)

Evil_Invader said:
I don't post here a whole lot but I'm tired or coming to an official fucking forum of a bad ass band and having stupid fucking people whining about shit that has nothing to do with the band...

fuck, shut up... the forum is about music not the stupid fucking people that have problems in their life that are insignificant to anything that is music. Come here and talk music... not this physical pain bullshit... listen to the music for what it is and post about it.

This isn't a place for therapy... go somewhere else... all I care about is fucking music and what is currently being created by bands I listen to...

there.

I've vented... somewhat off topic but I've vented...
Being totally fluent in music can you tell me where Fredric Johansson is playing currently ?

Northern Lights said:
Oh but this forum has always been about the music + personal stuff. It's only lately it has become "all about emo" ;)

Speaking oif which, why do people think Romeo and Juliet was such a great love story? Romeo was nothing but an emo kid stupidly obsessed with a girl (a rebound-girl, too) who was just a stupidly obsessed (too sheltered to really know what she was doing) with him. It had nothing to do with what love is really about and I personally reckon Shakespeare wrote it a bit tounge-in-cheek, if one can now write in such a manner. Anyway, it's not so much romantic as it is about the dangers of "love" gone too far.
Now, how's that for off-topic?
I guess because of this 'going too far' people love the story.I personally do.And what love really is if it's not for the emo ? :wave:

I'm mightily pissed off. As a past donator i should have a PM limit of 250 messages (as you can see by clicking on any of the funny "Upgrade today!" buttons on the top left of the page), but of course my limit has been reduced to 100. Talk about professionalism.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

And i don't want to hear anything about deleting any messages, this isn't why i paid the 15$ in the first place. Talking of which, 15$ is too much for what's provided. Anyone up there ever thought maybe this is why almost noone gets the premium membership (along with all the other problems this place has)?

edit: it got fixed (fairly fast and without further troubles), so i'm a happy girl again. :)

I hate UM forums. the little thing where you write replies doesnt appear in some of the threads... and by the way i hate my computer too its old and shitty...

why cant i write anything in 'the new pic thread'??

@Dark Silence: maybe you get logged off for some reason? (with some settings you get logged off after some time). Usually that's the reason why the box won't appear.