VENT YOURSELF THREAD

I don't think I'm too far off topic with this thread
as from where it stated to the Little Mermaid to hair
Meanwhile
I'm still thinking about the DT show in Atlanta
After the DT set, I stuck up a conversation with this (stylen' and profilen') woman. As we talked she asked what I did for a living, I'm between jobs(as in I have not worked in the last few years to never). How about you I asked, she cut hair. I found out the difference between a beautician and barber. I said Martin has some wild hair, she asked who's Martin. The DT guitar player with the dreads. She said his dreads were extensions(?) Me, wtf are extensions. They are added to someone's hair to make it appear longer. You're saying his hair is not real? Not all of it. How do you know? Did you do him or his hair. No. That was enough for me, bye bye
Orlando. I did not go near the stage until after the Hypocrisy. The venue in Orlando had an actual pit in front of the stage. You had to walk down about 4 or 5 steps to be in front of the stage. So I'm standing at the top of the stairs, where the speakers and the playing area meet. I could of not been closer to DT unless I was standing on the very small stage. I was so close to Martin H that as he did the head gyrations(banging) his hair/dreads bounced off of me ever now and then. My thoughts went back to Ms. Atlanta and even though I would never do it, sort of had the urge to grab a dread and pull on it. I don't know what all of this means but its about DT in a very off the wall way.
Long hair, short hair, big hair, extended hair, no hair it does not mean sheeeet
Martin H is some sort of Nordic guitar god. And that's all that needs to be said about that -

You are all ruining my thread, goddammit! :D Am I the only one who has to wait 2 mins for every post? :err: La Rocque, Martin is a bass guitar god, his bass on the first 3 albums is flawless, since hes switched to guitar - nothing special.

fuck those fucking bauarbeiters who fucked with the street which contained (ed!) the 2mb standleitung i should have been using all day long. can't they just leave the kabelstränge in peace while digging up the straße?

yes, put them alle in one sack and beat with the knüppel druff, you always hit the right one!

laroque, ehm I dunno why but ur post is kinda weird... what u want to tell us? I mean just cause she knew about his hair she was an evil woman? nah seriously that is just weird (or maybe its the red wine in my head that makes it appear weird)... I have to feel guilty then too cause I knew that? naaaah

*sorryIamdrunk*

Beam die Schweine in Frachtraum 7 und wenn se nicht sofort mitm Schnaps brennen anfangen dann rufste mich, dann komm' ich mitm Knüppel! Echt ey!

not much, actually, ok, a bottle of beer, but things like straßenbauamt don't translate in my mind in an instant :) a guy @ work wanted me to translate Ordnungswidrigkeit today (he got a speeding ticket) ... i guess this only exists in german :)

i got about half of the words in mal's original multi-language posts. then i lost track. but dragonlady's german must be really easy 'cause i figured out the meaning anyway.

as for larocque's post, aside from the grab-and-pull kindergarden show i didn't find it so outrageous. i think he meant that people who examine a guy's hair when he's playing some serious guitar shit are missing the point of attending a concert. you can admire dt if you like, but the guys are there to play. it's not a reality show. if you can only focus on physical details, you're not enough into their music.

But didnt he leave her after she said the hair was fake? At least that's how I understood it.. which I found weird, too