VENT YOURSELF THREAD

I don't post here a whole lot but I'm tired or coming to an official fucking forum of a bad ass band and having stupid fucking people whining about shit that has nothing to do with the band...

fuck, shut up... the forum is about music not the stupid fucking people that have problems in their life that are insignificant to anything that is music. Come here and talk music... not this physical pain bullshit... listen to the music for what it is and post about it.

This isn't a place for therapy... go somewhere else... all I care about is fucking music and what is currently being created by bands I listen to...

there.

I've vented... somewhat off topic but I've vented...

Evil_Invader said:
I don't post here a whole lot but I'm tired or coming to an official fucking forum of a bad ass band and having stupid fucking people whining about shit that has nothing to do with the band...

fuck, shut up... the forum is about music not the stupid fucking people that have problems in their life that are insignificant to anything that is music. Come here and talk music... not this physical pain bullshit... listen to the music for what it is and post about it.

This isn't a place for therapy... go somewhere else... all I care about is fucking music and what is currently being created by bands I listen to...

there.

I've vented... somewhat off topic but I've vented...

Hi there, cowboy! :wave:
One day you'll realise that there's only much you can say about music.

Oh but this forum has always been about the music + personal stuff. It's only lately it has become "all about emo" ;)

Speaking oif which, why do people think Romeo and Juliet was such a great love story? Romeo was nothing but an emo kid stupidly obsessed with a girl (a rebound-girl, too) who was just a stupidly obsessed (too sheltered to really know what she was doing) with him. It had nothing to do with what love is really about and I personally reckon Shakespeare wrote it a bit tounge-in-cheek, if one can now write in such a manner. Anyway, it's not so much romantic as it is about the dangers of "love" gone too far.
Now, how's that for off-topic?

yeah I said it was off topic there at the end... I was really hammered last night and came on here and read some stupid ass post and then I saw your thread and I went off... haha reading it now... that was fucking awesome... haha :loco:

I agree with Northern Lights. I think The Little Mermaid is a much better love story. AND it has a happy ending.

Siren said:
I agree with Northern Lights. I think The Little Mermaid is a much better love story. AND it has a happy ending.
Which Little Mermaid are you talkin' about (Disney or Hans Christian Anderssen one?)