The cutest video in history

I'd have no defense for a seal attack. How can I armbar an animal with no limbs? How can I choke it when I can't even get my arms around it's neck? I guess my best bet would be a modified triangle with no arm, but that just sounds like a pipe dream, really.

Either way, I'm doing everything in my power to keep top position against that thing. If he puts me on my back and gets his weight on me, it's all over but fat lady singing. Hopefully my speed and agility advantage would carry me through the endeavor unscathed.

Stick and move! Stick and move!

Hahaha and mildly related... one time I was camping with a bunch of friends and we were absolutely shitcanned out of our minds. Someone said something about what would we do if a bear came and attacked us right now and another guy said "Don't worry, I'll just suck his dick and that'll make him happy and then he won't attack!!"

He then proceeded to tromp through the forest yelling at the top of his lungs "YO BEAR WHERE YOU AT?! IM GONNA SUCK YO FUCKIN BEAR DICK!!!!!" over and over and over.

One of my all time favorite camping memories... I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Yeah, i think karate or kung fu would be more effective than BJ's in this situation. Kick the seal really really hard!

I dunno man, I reckon all of the blubber might just absorb any blunt force attacks. Shit... I've never worried about what I'd do in a fight against a seal, maybe I should start worrying.

To the head, man, to the head. Repeated stomps on that and it won't be conscious for long! Unless it does that thing where like half of it stands up. Dunno what you'd do then.