The Dark TRANQUILLITY-Videos

The videos of D.T. are good enough for the band.

But I haven't seen the Zodyackal Light video yet. I really wish to watch it but I cannot find it. Can you tell me where to download it :)

There was a time when this video was uploaded on the official website but it didn't work. So help me please!

I think it's legal, but as for rahvin's suggestion, PM me and I'll give you the link for the video to Zodijackyl Light. :)

Thanks:) I'm downloading... It should be legal because videos aren't usually sold and therefore they don't have copyrights. Much more that the video was uploaded,as I said, on the official website.

actually i don't think it's so legal... once i asked Century Media the permission to upload videos on my website and they told me all i could do was direct link the videos the host on CM servers, and that i could not upload the vidz u find on all file-sharing programs.. but anyway.. :S

That video was awesome. Stanne looks so young without his beard. I think what lets you know its scandinavian is the fact that Stanne has his shirt tucked in... for some reason to me that seems distant and 'european'. Maybe us brits are just too sluvenly. Either way, although there was no story it was still of great entertainment. Weird to see the guys playing strats.

well I like how he is moving around with his arms and such a things, yeah in these times they tried to be a hard and evil death metal band :D
and now in 2005 the singer of soilworks called stanne the jim morrison of death metal in an interview lol

solefald said:
and now in 2005 the singer of soilworks called stanne the jim morrison of death metal in an interview lol

That sounds interesting - do you know where I could find that interview?

-Villain

in the german ROCKHARD-magazine with soilwork as titlesotry there was a column where Björd Strid presented the reades his faoviite bands and cds:

His opinion about DT:
"very nice guys.frontman Mikael Stanne is something like the Jim Morrison of metal.My favorite album is their first full-lenght-debut "The Gallery" from 1995"

haha it seems there are a lot of people in sweden who even dont know skydancer and even fans of them think The Gallery was there debut.
The singer of Hatesphere said in another issue that their first 2 albums The Gallery and The Minds I were really important for him in his youth.
to young for skydancer

Question: wasn´t the video of Hedon once uploaded to (was it german?) school´s server by a fellow named -..--Erik?
I have a feeling that I downloaded it with my 33.6k modem (which was before I BOUGHT THE ORIGINAL Zodijackyl Lite VHS).

More about the actual videos, but not in this post - fucks no.

This reminds me of a Paris Hilton interview i happened to see on tv today.
It went like this:

Interviewer: I heard you're spending the summer in Greece?
Paris: Yeah, i've been there before for like a week at a time, but this time i'll get to spend two months.
Interviewer: Oh, so you've been in Greece before?
Paris: Yeah, i've been to Athens, Sardinia, Myconos...

:lol:

Siren said:
This reminds me of a Paris Hilton interview i happened to see on tv today.
It went like this:

Interviewer: I heard you're spending the summer in Greece?
Paris: Yeah, i've been there before for like a week at a time, but this time i'll get to spend two months.
Interviewer: Oh, so you've been in Greece before?
Paris: Yeah, i've been to Athens, Sardinia, Myconos...
:lol:

good that I have not TV so I cant get in touch with blond stupidity

...and here are some screenshots from "The new build":

tnb_03.jpg

tnb_01.jpg

tnb_02.jpg

tnb_04.jpg

tnb_06.jpg

oh yeah it looks great,thx Niklas for the screenshots!

big lights, big crowd and big music!!!cant wait to see it!

when it will be released online?(centurymedia or darktranquillity.com?)(as I have no tv)

^ Any way us brits will ever get to see that video? Someone should tell Century media to get DT's stuff put out on Scuzz or Kerrang. It's rather shocking what influence the music television channels have out here in the UK on popular metal audiences. Arch Enemy wouldn't have practically sold out in leeds if it wasn't for the fact that their video for "We will rise" was in constant circulation. Same for Nightwish and the Nemo video.

King Chaos said:
^ Any way us brits will ever get to see that video? Someone should tell Century media to get DT's stuff put out on Scuzz or Kerrang. It's rather shocking what influence the music television channels have out here in the UK on popular metal audiences. Arch Enemy wouldn't have practically sold out in leeds if it wasn't for the fact that their video for "We will rise" was in constant circulation. Same for Nightwish and the Nemo video.

When did Arch Enemy play in Leeds?