The death of CD's

Backing Ken here. in my house (all of us between 25 and 28) we listen almost exclusively to vinyl. If you step out of the prog/power metal scene and look at everything from doom to crust to punk to death metal and black metal, Vinyl is arguably as desirable if not moreso than cds, and not just for collections sake either. Most of the people I hang out with have sizable vinyl collections, and that is their music library.

Epic bro-mantic high 5.

As a musican and lover of great music I have invested a LOT of money into my sound system. Being forced to listen to compressed music definitely does not work for me

Thought i don't really dig the band, they have some GORGEOUS vinyl releases. My buddy is a big fan and their stuff is worth having just because it fucking looks rad :lol:

And right back atcha ken!

Yeah, they are very rare and can be very expensive. Their first album's vinyl had like 28 bids as high as 300 dollars. I'm not a huge fan of them either, but like you said, they have some of the best album artwork I've seen since Pink Floyd.

Also can someone please explain this to me, I downloaded an album from a (let's just say) non-legal website and it appears each song is in 672 kbps. I didn't know this was possible? I thought 320 was as high as an MP3 file could go. Anyway, it sounds beyond amazing.

Yeah, they are very rare and can be very expensive. Their first album's vinyl had like 28 bids as high as 300 dollars. I'm not a huge fan of them either, but like you said, they have some of the best album artwork I've seen since Pink Floyd.

Also can someone please explain this to me, I downloaded an album from a (let's just say) non-legal website and it appears each song is in 672 kbps. I didn't know this was possible? I thought 320 was as high as an MP3 file could go. Anyway, it sounds beyond amazing.

I think you got MP4 format